Brothers please help me

There is a female in my office who used to talk to me, greet me but all of a sudden she started ignoring me from last few days after i reached my streak of 21 days. Whenever our eyes get caught she instantly looks away, she tries hard enough not to look at me…keeping my ego aside i gave her smile first by greeting her recently after coming back to office after 2 weeks of vacation, i gave her smile but she responded like am stranger, disrespect…100% fact she is ignoring but i seriously don’t know for what reason. I didn’t do anything wrong, any thing that can upset her, neither i said anything…i sincerely have no idea why is she doing like this with me. She is talking to everyone nicely and getting along with everyone except me, i am surprised because she was absolutely good with me but all of a sudden started ignoring me completely. She watches me, observes me but when i look at her she instantly takes her eyes off.
Don’t know why but this is affecting me because i used to like her in my mind though i never expressed that.
I just want to do one thing, i want to let her go and live my life peacefully because i know i will never be able to know the reason for her sudden behaviour Change towards me like this.
Pls help to suggest and advise me as how to let her go and be free from my mind without getting affected by her this kind of behaviour towards me like this. Because of this stress i recently relapsed several times since last few days.
Pls help me brothers :pray:

5 Likes

If you continue this thoughts, you may fall into more relapse in future. I had same types of experience in past. Please better let go of this.

This is not that girl who is ignoring you. It is your brain who was finding pleasure talking with her or seeing her. Now your Brain is fooling you. Our brain is always finding pleasure. When it can’t find any pleasure , it will try to fool you.

That’s all

7 Likes

Yes bro, i agree the only best thing is to let her go…i am just wondering since we are working on same floor how to let her go because we will be facing each other several times, may be at water pod or while walking on floor…i myself want to let her go but don’t how to do it.

1 Like

Are you married?

Ask her why is she ignoring you. You can also start talking with other girls. You have social skills , right ?

If you are married, spend time with your wife. Tell her your experiences.

If you are not married, you may start friendship with other girls ( not to make girlfriend , but to a good friendship to help them honestly without any intention or without wanting anything back. )

Had you sent her some explicit video without your knowledge or by mistake ? Just asking

Yes an married, and told my wife about her behaviour and how the behaviour of people around me affects me… though i didn’t tell my wife that i like her because i donot have any intention of getting in relationship with her physically or of any kind it’s just that infeel good when i talk to people i like.
When i toldy wife about her, my wife told me “don’t worry about her just focus on your work and purpose in life, since you already greeted her keeping your ego aside and she disrespected you by ignoring you, God will make her realise that she was rude and she herself will come and talk to you when the time is right, for now don’t worry about any people like her, just do your work and focus on your purpose”
And bro, that’s what i also want to do to let her go, but just that I don’t know how to behave when by any chance we are around each other or our eyes get caught then how to behave.
Truly and seriously i don’t want to ask her why is she doing like this because this space is good and about my social skills, sm good at that, many other girls talk to me and they are happy and comfortable around me, and i caught few times that lady watching me secretly while i interact with other girls.

1 Like

Never bro…we never talk on chats or messages

You have got a such a nice wife , caring wife. Your wife is so true in this case.

As you have caring wife, please consider forgetting that faltu girl. Otherwise you may fall into more traps of relapse. I had felt it in past when I had a crush. When my crush ignored me, I used to fap.

3 Likes

Agree with that bro, just that I don’t know how to behave when by any chance we are around each other in office or our eyes get caught then How to behave in those situations.

Well you can ask her directly.
Just say, “I couldn’t help but notice that you’ve been ignoring me, Did I do something wrong?”
If I was in your place I would have done this.

No sure though, but i think asking might put her on pedestal or she might think that her behaviour can affect me and she might do this and can disrespect me by ignoring whenever she wants to assuming that He will definitely come and ask again what’s the matter or why is I ignoring him.
If i ask her, she might just say heyy nothing like that just that i am busy in something, and then continue again same behaviour after few days.

1 Like

But that’s true right because if that’s not the case then you weren’t here asking all these things …
Just ask her and don’t think that much and if she does anything like that again then I just want to say one thing to you - their behaviour is the closure that’s all…

2 Likes

Bro if I had a wife i wouldn’t even bother about anything else let alone about another woman :⁠’⁠(

2 Likes

Thanks for suggesting that, i really appreciate that @SwatiV but am not going to ask her that…not coming from ego but have my own value and can’t take disrespect when it is as clear as day…if she realises that, she will come herself to talk, else everything is planned by God.

1 Like

Agree @Purity11 i got my answer, i will focus on my daily grind and start building and levelling up myself again. Full focus on building self-worth and self-love.

1 Like

Did she knew (before this behaviour of her) that you are married?
(If not, this might be the reason. Maybe she liked you. But since she finds out that you’re married and you didn’t tell her that, she must be mad at you and saving her own self-respect.)
And is she married?

Then give it a closure yourself and save your self respect, your mind, your thoughts. Save it by your hands itself instead of getting clearance/closure from her.

2 Likes

Yes she knows since day 1 that am married and it’s nothing to do with getting in to relationship or something so it’s no point about that bro, it’s just that we enjoyed talking to each other…but yes agree with you, I have realised my answer and i have given closure from my end itself…am fine without talking to her and am happy in my space… It’s not important to talk to everyone to whom we like even just like with pure intention just for sake of interacting or talking but it’s not important… What important is, is to keep treading this path of purity (semen retention), tread the path of grinding, tread the path of self realisation, journey within self with pure living and high thinking.
I am fine brothers, thanks for hearing me out and advising me…am absolutely feeling content and fine, am good in this self improvement zone free from her. God has plan for everyone, it might be in the best interest for myself that am getting ignored… Doesn’t matter anymore!!
Thanks once again brothers for supporting and helping me.
Glory to God.

2 Likes

I know this sounds stupid but maybe she’s on her monthly cycle. You know some women act a but strange. Just saying idk much. But if you want her to leave your life then isn’t it a good thing that she isn’t talking to you? You know 50% of what you want is done, now it’s your time to complete the other 50%. Ignore her the same way she ignores you.

3 Likes

I think that’s a trap why all of sudden this happened when you were going good on nofap streak.
It’s ruined now because your demons don’t want you to escape the misery.
Basically it was a distraction for you to land back on zero or may be a coincidence
Be aware of this
Don’t let this happen again

2 Likes