Bro anyone have this problem of not using hands?

When asking for advice, the more information you can provide about the problem, the better the community can assist you. The following questions could give you some ideas, which information you could provide.

Also consider using the search-bar since many questions have already been answered.

• How long have you been trying nofap?
  • Did something change during this time, which relevant for your current problem?
  • What is the problem you need help with?
  • In which situations does the problem occur?
  • What did you already try?
2 Likes

Hold on! The title of your topic seems so detached from its content. I don’t get it. What are you trying to say/ask?

2 Likes

From the title , It seems he is asking about prone masturbation maybe.
The content he posted is just general guidelines which appears when you create a new topic

2 Likes

Basically is there any case where you fap without hands … In my case I rub my d on the bed

1 Like

Yea, people do that. I just hope you don’t have premature ejaculation.

1 Like

Man I think I do ffs I just discovered what I was doing

See your physician man. Don’t jump to conclusions yet.

Bro the thing is… I’m still like 16-17 I’m not like an addict-addict but I am aware of it’s play on my dopamine receptors. I want to eliminate it forever . And also I was also doing prone m* in my young age and never have found another method interesting to me . Some years ago I discovered this wasn’t normal but I dint know it’s term and I found results that it it was ok to do it this way … But it isn’t . Sometime when I just look at those images and videos I already come a little bit . I don’t know man this is scary asf :pray: thanks for talking to me dawg

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.