Breaking the Shackels of MO

Hi Guys. I am a 20 yr old guy from India and have been addicted to MO in PMO since last 8 years. I have given many attempts since the past 3 years as I realized that this addiction of mine is now causing harm to me. Recently, I am facing brain fog, low confidence, low energy and many other symptoms.

I have tried multiple times to set myself free from it through different tricks but I am still here so as to give it one more try as I can’t live all my life being skinny, shy and introvert. (All the three are gifted from my addiction). I am tired now and its a high time I shall set myself free.

I am CA student and it has been very difficult for me to focus on my studies from the past 2 years due to this addiction as studies just doesn’t give me the kick which it gave me before as I always been the topper of my class. Since my course is one of the toughest and demanding, I will try to just focus on studies for the most hours of the day. I am also starting an habit of exercising, meditation and book reading to replace this addiction.

Journal of every day will be maintained by me here for a period of 90 days at least in the beginning. I would go on for hard mode which includes absolutely no edging or even a peek and will also try to avoid youtube and other sorts of social sites.

Any tips, tricks and motivation is invited.

Thanks.

11 Likes

Welcome bro, it’s nice that you’re only addicted to MO but not P. You may join the challenges in this forum to boost your motivation. We’re all here to support you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

If you don’t watch P, you will recover easier.
Because the visual memories of P are not in your brain.

I have completed 4 months still sometimes some faces and scenes comes to my mind but I quickly get back to studies or distract myself.

4 Likes

Why are you worrying for your emotions?? Don’t delete any message.
You are on the right path.keep going bro @anon77627886
Write what you feel about yourself in your diary.

3 Likes

Yo bruv! Super excited you are here! Everything I was gonna suggest you’re already one step ahead my man. Yah so I was thinkin exercise is super good when you feel those urges, innit.

I guess you can make yourself a list of things that you gotta do before you can give in to MO. So like do a certain number of exercises, take a cold shower, spend a certain amount of time meditating, etc. You can say “I will allow myself to MO, but I have to wait 20 minutes first.” And then the next time raise it to waiting 40 minutes, etc. A lot of times you really just need to hold on for a half hour or hour or so and the urge will pass, innit.

Hey you know what I should do those things myself cause I’m not very good at this my guy. Thank you for askin the question so’s it made me think of more ideas an all that.

Post on here every day or two, ok. You got a bunch of doods interested in how you’re doin now and we’re here for you, yah.

Later bro bro.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.