Breaking the Chains

Hello, everyone! These are my first entries here. To be honest, I can’t communicate in English yet, but I’m trying to learn it. I don’t have a girlfriend, and I’ve never had girlfriends in general. I’ve always been shy about my looks and afraid to talk to them. That being said, my addiction to ■■■■ started and worsened. At the beginning of last year, I made a promise to myself that I would change. I struggled for a long time, but I couldn’t stop. I justified it as best I could. But I realize it’s leading me into a swamp. This is not the person I wanted to be when I turned 21. I’ve been stuck in a vicious circle for the last few months. I’ve had 25 days of abstinence, I’ve had 14, but now my max is 5-7 days. I gave up instagram, I don’t count how long now but I think it must be 2 months. Never drank, never smoked in my life. Sports enthusiast. This forum has already given me new strength and motivation. Hopefully, I can go a year or more in it and get back on track!

I’ll do my best.

4 Likes

Do your best man.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.