Brahmacharya : celibacy over no fap 📿

First of all before you began reading it’s not like other challanges just a mixture of so many things
:green_square:My confession to myself
:green_square:Why this then !? So that I can stay accountable to myself n posting here daily would help.
:green_square:"If u want to go fast walk alone but if u want to go far walk together"…
That’s just the thought that made me create this post as a challenge so if any fellow companion want to join they can.

HOW THIS THOUGHT CAME IN MY MIND!?
From past few days mai soch rhi thi about this I read , researched n finally maine khud ka analysis Kiya I came to know that somewhere the problem is hum no fap no relapse krke isi loop me fse hue hai ,the only way that I think is to get out of this is where we can adopt a lifestyle that’s just very different n free from all the things that distracts our mind n we r again trapped in this shit.
Saying from my personal experience I have felt tht after few days of staying clean we forget why we actually started motivation drops n that’s when the dark phase begins …

THIS IS A CHALLANGE FOR MYSELF so that I can look back n say yes I made it n I’m free of this forever :infinity:

THINGS TO ACHIEVE
:large_blue_circle:MENTAL TOUGHNESS
:large_blue_circle: CONCENTRATION AND IMPROVED FOCUS FOR LONG TIME
:large_blue_circle:BEING MORE PRESENT IN REAL LIFE
:large_blue_circle:GET MY BODY IN SHAPE
:large_blue_circle:AND THE MOST IMPORTANT :pray::om: CONNECTING TO THE ALMIGHTY.
Strict. :100: Rules
:pushpin:NOT WATCHING LISTENING TO ANY CONTENT THAT CORRUPTS MY MIND N SOUL .
:pushpin:NOT TALKING OR SPEAKING ABOUT SUCH THINGS.
:pushpin:NO SUCH FEELINGS FOR THE OPPOSITE GENDER
:pushpin:NO TOUCH OR TALKS WITH OPPOSITE GENDER THAT PRODUCES ANY NONSENSE THOUGHTS .
:pushpin:CUTTING OFF CONTACT WITH ALL MY USELESS FRIENDS.(NO BOYS)
:pushpin: FOCUS MUST BE ONLY ON TARGET :dart:
:pushpin: REGULAR PRAYERS OR MEDITATION .

I’m not an expert or pro at this I know this gonna be damn hard but koshish hi nahi ki to kya hi to kya mza …
NO FAP NO PMO not just this follow real brahmcharya💪

Points to keep in mind
:round_pushpin:Not even a single relapse is allowed
:round_pushpin:Screen time (if not productive)less than 30min
:round_pushpin:No social media at all.
:round_pushpin: Studying daily.
:round_pushpin:JUST BEING HONEST TO MYSELF :slightly_smiling_face:

WILL OFFICIALLY START THIS ON 22JANUARY :sparkles:but will tryna post even before tht too .
RAM RAM :pray:
JAI HO✌️

9 Likes

I was too excited to begin :grinning: this beautiful journey that I can’t wait for 22nd to start :sparkles: DAY 1(14january 2024,Sunday)

Woke up early=4am
Water intake=1.5litres✅
No junk food :white_check_mark:
Time with family :white_check_mark:
Screen time less than 30mint✅
No urges :white_check_mark::+1:
Study hours=10n half✅
No social media :white_check_mark:

Have to add exercise n meditation but will go slow once I build grip on other two habbits :muscle:.

All rules of brahmcharya have been followed successfully today .
Grateful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: to God for this :pray:
Jai bhole🕉️

5 Likes

Woahhh less than 30 min screen time
That’s amazing

5 Likes

Keep on moving forward. :+1:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Day 2(15jan,2024,Monday)

Wake up early =4:30✅
Water intake= 1 litre✅
No social media :white_check_mark:
Water intake=1litre✅
Study=10hrs (+1more will be doing rn):white_check_mark:
Screen time less than 30min✅
No urges✅
All rules of brahmcharya have been followed today.:v::pray:
May God give me the strength to achieve my goals.:muscle:
Ram ram

3 Likes

Kal ka update karna gyi mai bhoooool🤦🏻‍♀️
Aj hogye 4days successfuuuuuuuuuul✅
I’ve followed all the ruuuuuule🤓
Ohk I know I’m so cooooooool😯

Aaj I’m feeling very guuuuuud
Kyunki acha hai mera mooood🌝

Life mai nahi hai koi toxic loooog :couplekiss_man_woman::couple_with_heart_woman_man::x:
Or ajkal km ho rhi hai fog :foggy:
Now I no more feel akeeeellaa
Coz I’m away from PPL who r thakelaaa😴

Sare tasks hogye :white_check_mark: complete
My poetry uff :grimacing:no body can compete :smirk:
Daily Diary likhna krdiya h shuru
Bolo lak tunu tunu lak tunu tunu …
:dancer::dancer::dancer: Tata :sleeping:

5 Likes

OK VEERE it’s gud tht u respect women :woman_shrugging:t2:lekin itni bar likhne ki kya jrurt thi

4 Likes

He’s spamming this in every chat since past week :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I think he’s practising his affirmations by writing here :woman_facepalming:t2:ese thodi na hota hhhhh

4 Likes

Hell no ntng is ok today :sweat:idk why I’m so dumb wts wrong the guy I once met online n i mentioned earlier about him is texting me continuously from different no.
I was so dumb to think he was my frnd he’s drunk as hell n is saying will suicide today .:expressionless:idk why d fk I fell into such nonsense .I took him as a frnd n now he said everytime he used to masturbate seeing my pics :sob: everytime he looked at me with such lusty thoughts.
I’m anxious nervous idk why d fk to do he’s Askin to send a pic just once ofc I’m not going to do so .but wht if he actually died :woman_facepalming:t2:bc mrko fsaega ugh :tired_face: mere sath hi esa kyu hota h when I’m on a gud path .why some guys r so fucking shit ttt

3 Likes

Let me remind you one truth

Everything will be alright, don’t focus on people who are giving you trouble.

3 Likes

Assuming the text is through Whatsapp , You can text like " This is kainaat’s father. If I happen to see you again , I will take legal actions against you " in a stern and assertive way and then block him.

One of the girls in my class had this same problem. She was harassed by her gym trainer. She left the gym but that guy kept on chatting her thru text. In that scenario her father itself texted to him and blocked him. And that worked. There were no signs of his existence after that.

If the texts is thru dating apps like bumble , then I am sorry this might not work.

4 Likes

She can delete her account from that app.

3 Likes

Thankyou buddy hope so I just blocked him I don’t use dating apps he texted me on telegram. Months back I cut off all contacts with him n suddenly yesterday I was shocked n neverous to see this.

2 Likes

Yea did the same :expressionless: …Khair I hope not to see him again. I was clueless :woman_shrugging:t2:about how someone can be so cheap.

I have nothing new to mention :smiling_face_with_tear:routine is messed up trying to get it back on track but yes after so many silly things laziness I finally started my workout once again.need to muster up all the courage n organize myself.
Can’t wake up early :smiling_face_with_tear:on some days that’s the toughest part.!!!

3 Likes

Gym is in the same floor I live but I haven’t joined till now. I do push-ups by myself.

What exercises you do?

U r lucky dude to have gym close to u !! Even if I join it will take me 40 min to go n come. Plus time bhi manage ni hoga .

Generally all kind of normal exercises I include burpees, bicycle crunches,squats, plank , a Lil bit of weight training.
I still struggle with pushups can’t do more than five.
So just trying first with 15*3 sets of inclined push-ups. How about you any effective workout tips u got

1 Like

Push-ups is the single most important exercise. It takes all vital muscles into account.

The next is cardio. After that I suggest pull-ups. But pull-ups is strength exercise, pretty difficult to do.

For flexibility do yoga asanas.

I won’t give the advice to push to the very limits while doing exercise because it can lead to injury.

But there’s a man named david goggins who calls me weak so I try to push to extreme limits most of the time :skull:

3 Likes