Bookmark option not working

I want to bookmark some of the post I have seen since morning but the bookmark option don’t respond only showing Reminder option but when I click save nothing works…
Why is it can anybody tell me?

1 Like

Same happened with me also today.

1 Like

So to whom I have to report this issue?

Still it’s not working @neveragaintw @amadeus
Can you fix it? @Taher

@Taher, can you please look into matter

2 Likes

Same here, bookmarking not working

Can’t look into it, I’m sorry, but thanks for letting us know. As far as I know him, Taher will be aware of this shortly and look into it as soon as he can. Cheers

1 Like

@anon14496424 @anon1074209 Do you have the donation version of the app?

1 Like

No @taher I have joined recently

1 Like

Yes I donated on 12 may Tuesday @Taher

Is it working now? .

1 Like

For me still “No”. Bookmark isn’t working even I clicked the last option and save but it’s not saving my response.

When I click the save button, it doesn’t work
It is as if there were no save button there @Taher sir

Okay I will look into it.

@anon14496424 @anon1074209 Try now.

1 Like

@Taher sir, I deleted all existing bookmarks but now also its not working. Save button alone doesn’t work

1 Like

Looks like @Taher thought that the problem was with the bookmark of message board. But actually it’s with the bookmark of forum.

1 Like

As @anon14496424 said same thing, whats happening with me. Its not taking my response when I click save button.
@Brahmachari_17 may be that can happen. That’s why it’s not working in forum tab. I tried in message board it’s working but not here.
I tried bookmark in the beginning when the tutorial begins with discobot, that time bookmark worked but now it’s not working.

1 Like

@Taher sir. I am v.grateful to have this app. I feel v.bad to say that book mark option in the forum is not working still now. The save button is not working

As I said in this post
Thanks sir

1 Like

Bookmark option on forum isn’t working for me either… please fix it asap @Taher

1 Like

Bookmark option in forum is not working for me as well. It has been since long time. After clicking Save button there isn’t any response and neither the bookmark is saved. @Taher
Tried clearing data, reinstalling earlier but still same problem.

1 Like