Black Magic's Diary

:exploding_head: that’s next level!!

Mine is just 200 in one go now…

I will reach there soon bro…watch out :triumph:

4 Likes

Noice :fire:.
I’ve actually been skipping since I was in 5th class :joy:, and this record is from this year itself.
Did you see my yesterday’s post? I broke my running record yesterday

2 Likes

That’s a long time bro!! I started it when I was in 10th or 11th Std.

Yess bro…saw that too…
This 2 things Running and Skipping were basically what I was good at till 2020…
Now I am really hyped to reach your level!
I have started my Marathon practice from today!

2 Likes

That’s good enough bro, I started basketball in 9th standard and now I’m a prooooooo :joy: (I’ve played in college team)

Man I feel honoured :sweat_smile:, I’d never considered myself as someone people would aspire to reach the level of in athletic terms.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
I never wanted to run a marathon, I still don’t :joy:, but after yesterday I felt like I can actually do it.

1 Like

My highest is 1000 , Never made an attempt to exceed that

1 Like

My highest is 10. How we to do it?

1 Like

Mine was 1000 in 8th class I think, then 1500 in 10th, 2000 in college and then 2215 around last year or this year’s beginning, but I am much better now athletically, I will make an attempt to break it in a few days, probably after GATE tho.

2 Likes

Bruh :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

There is no secret. Just practice. But length of the rope does matter. For the correct length , the perimeter of the rope should be twice the height of shoulder.

3 Likes

500 push-ups at a time we do?

2 Likes

Dude that’s epic, in that mine is 10 :joy:

2 Likes

Mine is 50. Again never made an attempt to exceed that.

1 Like

I was joking with 10, I think I can go upto 20 but not more than that, don’t know why but I find pushups very hard, despite significant arm strength

2 Likes

I hope you are doing it by correct procedure. I know you are a buffed up man than me. You can exceed 100 +

2 Likes

What are you doing 1000 I don’t understand?

I do proper military pushups

I was talking about skipping/ Rope jumping

1 Like

Don’t know about that, my arms hurt when I cross 10 (I have a messed up shoulder)

1 Like

Oh!!! Mine is just a pushup at its most basic level :sweat_smile:. But sometimes alter with diamond or shoulder tap pushup to make workout interesting.

1 Like

Well, if I do 200 without stopping, I die, I somehow did 50 sit-ups and I vomited

1 Like

Don’t push yourself too hard . Rest is important in workout.

1 Like