Bio's diary [21 F]

For starters I been dealing with watching erotic media since I was 12. I didnt fully got into PMO until I was 15 but I still remember it being all my friends talked about since we all watched anime and they would send the typical links of “look how weird this is”.
I always daydream a lot since I was a quiet kid and had my own world going on. It use to be fantasty stuff because I always liked the genre but as soon as I start consuming more p*** all got poison and twisted.
I remeber I use to animate and draw for fun but as expected that also affected my art.
I went on and off from it with certain level of control but it got totally unberable in quarantine to the point I fail my last year of high school when school work use to be easy for me.
Then university happen and even thougt I manage to socialize every mistake or wrong thing I say make me go back to searching quick dopamine. So I started doing it more just to avoid thinking about how akward I am.
Last years first half was pretty great since I was doing good at university the guilt of doing it creep back here and there but it wasnt as bad. Second half I fail 3/4 subjects I inscribed too.
This year I realize how hard it was for me to stop at all. After every event or social situation that drain me. Even after simple stuff like failing at solving a math equation in a first try I felt into it again.
I dowload this app in the hopes to track and actually compromise to make progress.
My most important goal here is to not replace easy dopamine with easy dopamine in other shape. I don’t want to go from wasting time on PMO to wasting it on social media or video games. I want to be conscious of investing my time towards my goals.
In general in a bad week I’ll have to guess I waste around 35 hours on p*** or erotic media.
So Im excited to see how far I can go when all that time goes to actual meaningful goals.

11 Likes

Best of luck for your journey👍 I am sure you will conquer yourself and achieve all your goals

3 Likes

All the very best sister. You can and you’ll win.

2 Likes

Welcome to this community :shamrock:

I have done this too in my past…

All the best :100: we will definately find a way to get through this

1 Like

Yeah feeling socially inadequate sucks. Thanks for your words and good luck in your journey!

1 Like

Thanks I wish the same for you!

Thanks I count on it :grin:

Off topic
Where did you get this cat pic from?

Well, the fact that you admitted your mistakes and are here means you have already taken the first step towards freedom from PMO.

I have been here since a year seen many great people get free , some didn’t comeback and some comeback with the hope of getting free finally.

All in all it’s a great community and you will get surprised by the amount of support this forum can give. And mind you, they will believe in you even when you are down and out, they will uplift you no matter what.

The pic on my bio is from pinterest. I dont think I remember the original pin but you can find it as ‘cat stamps’ probably.

As for your words they’re really encouraging. And in only two days this forum has alredy help me a lot so I totally see what you’re taking about. Thanks for the message!

2 Likes

Best of luck.I suggest you to set a small target at first.Try to reach that target without peaking.Try to visit this forum daily and read other companions journal so that you can understand that you are not alone in this journey.Try to stay determined

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes thats definitely the path from now on small and achievable victories

2 Likes

As someone who’s also the exact same age as you, I guess there can be more understanding between us. So yeah, I will try to help

1 Like

Dude I’m almost about your age. Better late than never. You must stop playing with yourself and your time. Focus on your goals and focus on your life. I know it’s easier said than being done but we all must start somewhere. Strength to you :heart:

2 Likes

17/4 (2 days streak)

●Went to class
●Went to the gym
●Pick up knitting (I just wanted an out of screen hobby)
●Read 10 pages of The Heart of Buddha’s Teaching

Overall chill day because I had an exam today but I been dealing pretty well with it since I got rid of any possible triggers. Hope I can keep it up.

5 Likes

18/4 (3 days streak)

Today I slept like three hours total so other than study and help in my dad business I didnt do much. As for urges I had none most likely because Im very much falling asleep as I write. Hopefully this is going to help me fix my sleeping schedule.

6 Likes

19/4 (4 days streak)

God today my screen time was terrible and I almost relapse like four times but I manage to stay out of it by re reading my fav book. Still pretty bad day specially because my whole body hurted for some reason. I think tomorrow I’m going to make some rules about my own phone use because I dont trust me :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Good

Contradicting statement

As in I make the rules that I would probably break?

1 Like

No. I quoted two of your posts in my above posts.

Like you said you could have relapsed 3-4 times but you stayed out of it and now saying you don’t trust yourself.

1 Like