Ben's Diary - My journey to freedom

Day 1

This is my second attempt at completing the rewire tree.
Today, I feel quite tired - mostly because of the weather and also just general business. Also got a headache. It’s at these times when it becomes very hard to not fap. I feel I want that release, but I need to remind myself that the benefits of no fap is better than the temporary relief brought on by fapping. It’s like choosing to eat junk food when you’re hungry instead of eating something healthy because junk food makes you feel temporarily good. I have to resist that urge!

Let’s keep going! Thanks for listening to my day 1 diary entry!!

1 Like

Found this online regarding day 1:

1. Week 1 ( The stage of self-control).

Day 1 will be the easiest day out of the next 365 days.

Again, I am not scaring you or telling you that all the upcoming days are going to be hell.

No, it will be a totally different journey.

A journey where you will discover your true self, a journey that will increase your willpower, and a journey that will change your view of your life forever.

All the best brother!!!

1 Like

When I saw the title and your message here I thought it was your new diary :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Yo, starting over has been rough. Been feeling very low today. Feels like such an uphill journey, but as they say, you grow more when you climb a mountain than when you climb a hill. Almost at my 2nd day!

1 Like

Back to day 1 again.
I let the worries of this world get to me.
It’s going to be difficult.

And…

2 Likes

Why does it feel like a day takes so long to finish when starting your streak again? It’s almost like a psychological battle…

2 Likes

Just 30 minutes until day one.
See you guys tomorrow

Got to 1 day! I feel amazing already.
My muscles are getting stronger and I’m losing my moobs. I find that fapping was making me so depressed and unmotivated. Now I have so much motivation. Sin really does kill life whereas righteousness brings life.

1 Like

I fapped again. This is annoying. Starting again. This is going to make me stronger.

1 Like

Day 3 now.
Can’t believe I made it this far so far. My goal is to not fap until 6th of August. I’m hoping to go beyond that but I first want to break my record of 23 days

1 Like

Day zero flipping again …It’s deeply frustrating but I know that lessons are learnt from fapping as well as from not fapping. I learnt that I tend to struggle in the afternoon. I work a late night shift so that makes sense. I take a nap in the afternoon. I must be careful to keep my phone far away.

Day zero again.
I have to be patient with myself. This is a process. I will conquer it but it will take time. And I’m willing to get up each time to fight for freedom again.

Was encouraged by a quote from Margaret Thatcher. You might have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
I have had a horrible set of 1 day streaks. But I will overcome this. I am aiming for a new 30 day streak starting from today. Keep me in your prayers please