Being real (CURSED TO SEE THE CORRUPTION)

At the age 5 I was hunted by sexually immoral corruption and gradually ruined my life it ceased my potential in all levels and where I live no one talked about the worse consequences for indulging in corruption, from my childhood I grew up seeing others getting impressed with the semi nude celebrities who doesn’t care about minors and go nude showing their skin in mainstream
I grew up watching the hypocrisy in society in family in group of people everyone had no objection about the film industry promoting nudity and immoral sexuality through mainstream channel
Like the item girls dancing in way that its sexually imposing wearing short dresses but the same people had objection when they see someone in their society wearing short revealing or tight dress.
They hate who watch ■■■■ but they themselves watch it on daily basis behind closed doors
They talk about how peace and purity comes from religion but they themselves be frustrated and contains immoral thoughts in their mind
They always make jokes but when it gets real they don’t even talk about it
They talk about the benefits of fitness and health but they themselves be smoking and drinking
When you’re minor they don’t want you watch ■■■■ and scold you but they forget that they were also doing the same thing in their past life
They talk about respecting women and they themselves be beating the sense out their wife, sister other female members of family behind closed doors
I grew up watching how incestuous people’s life is but they never admit it rather accuse other of blackmailing
And they be talking about how women are goddess but they themselves be treating their wife like a prisoner
They be talking about how innocent the child are and then they be spoiling and corrupting the innocent ones
Yeah I know there’s good positive thing in this world but it’s not enough to be compared with the evil and negative things that happens in the world.
Only a number of people are really disciplined and morally upright they do what they say
For example Buddhist monks and other regions’s monk and also people like who are committed to arts, who are serving the nation in military, also those who are masters training and teaching others etc.
And also our rewire companions like drago, bluebasur,Tagore,memost etc.
The corruption continued in my life
My close trusted one also corrupted my brain by promoting the ideas like watching ■■■■ is like heaven ,masterbation can give you rich pleasure, seeing women as sextoy, leading to a sinful path
As a result I got the worse of the consequence
And landed at the pitt of depression and regression.

I saw other doing good on their life while I was just being a piece of trach draining the energy Outta myself.
Until 15 and then I got a hold on myself and got jacked up and healthy knowing that women are just plain destruction and distraction for young boys and men who are trying to build their career
And then one day I got busted due to nucturnal emission and that led to another addiction cycle
This made me suicidal because I had been trying to end the pmo and kept failing, this constant failure turned my life into hell to end this I attempted suicide I thought of being hit by a truck to make it look like a accident but I was hit by a motorcycle and again it was a failure I couldn’t able kill myself then I thought to find out the solution and started nofap again seriously and went 3 months it was all good but then again the old demons caught me and then again I started nofap went 3 months again failed I tried countless time to stop this suffering but kept on failing to do so
When I was 18 I told myself to stop pmo and I after two months and 17 days ended up busted
And now as of typing I am at 0
Still fighting to claim my freedom through victory and end this suffering from pmo
I have been through a lot
Close friend committed suicide
Family almost got turned apart
Mom almost got killed
Father showed his true colour
Always got wounded from beating of abusive father
I hate to call that
Unti I turned 15
I am being real and I will never surrender
Until I am free

Btw this not a whole story

14 Likes

Screw them up who talk about be kind and let it go.
Hell if I ever get the chance ofcourse definitely im going to kill them
Screw the kindness
Always be merciless

To my demons

4 Likes

Don’t worry brother we are all here for you. For any help whatsoever, just a text away.

4 Likes

I know bro you guys are one of the reason I can see the victory

7 Likes

I can feel your anger and pain while reading this.
I have the same beliefs and somewhat some of the same pain due to self sabotage and addiction.
Ive been addicted terribly for 15 years now,been trying over and over i have done some disgusting out of character acts due to this.I suggest coming on here and letting your thoughts and worries out on here ,its helped me tremendously.
Just by reading what you wrote and explained you could be a major asset to a lot of struggling men on this forum and all over the world.You should focus on helping other men and you might find joy and passion threw all that, which then will lead to being a leader and role model for everyone else.While at the exact same time healing and progressing on yourself.
When being kind to others you will start to become kind to yourself.

5 Likes

Thanks for reading the story

3 Likes

Would love to see you participate and share advice regularly.I can tell you have experience and a lot to say.We are stronger together rather then in our rooms by ourselves doing the do.

5 Likes

Yes I know I am not alone I got brothers by my side who are great warriors like drago, bluebasur, Tagore, memost etc. We are all fighting together in the war against ****

4 Likes

Be kind to those who deserve it (don’t let those event of life completely transform your personality), but if someone is coming on you with a knife be ready to defend yourself, no mercy.

You are on the right path now, things will get better be patient and do what is needed. We all will get there bro. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

After all the things that I have been through its hard to think for kindness because uncertainty rules the world and corruption is everywhere
But opportunity for resolution and regaining purity is still there
Even a prostitute is forgiven of sin when repented

4 Likes

I was talking about the demons

2 Likes

I will tell you making promises is really a bad decision in life because it brings more pain then breaking your word
That’s why if you’re going to do something than just say I am going to achieve my goal but don’t make no promise

1. Matthew 5:33-36 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black.

2. Matthew 5:38 Just say a simple, ‘Yes, I will,’ or ‘No, I won’t.’ Anything beyond this is from the evil one.

2 Likes

You’re quite right about being merciless
Because God doesn’t show mercy upon demons and all those evil elements that try to corrupt his creation

3 Likes

I am gonna get back to the top

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Day 1

When it rains it pours

2 Likes

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Jesus Christ,

1 Like

Day 2
Fight till only you can crawl
No surrender
Because when you do you become a slave

2 Likes

Day 3
In this world you’ll have trouble but
Take heart! I have overcome the world.
- jesus Christ

2 Likes