Been watching and fapping since 10 now 25 , Been threw hell and back 100x

Hey first time ever talking about this,but i ive tried everything else in my power to try and shake this evil addiction (I MEAN EVERYTHING).Have no idea how this page works someone help me out abit please.If anyone thinks they are alone and been threw it all i would like to get in contact. Because this has killed my whole life for years.

This is the last day in my life i am ever going to watch ■■■■ or masturbate in my life.(Even though ive said this literally over +1000 times

2 Likes

Strong courage is the acceleration of every recovery. In your words, I can see your potential and your courage to defeat your failures. I’ve a suggestion, Just say I’m not such a person and I’ve strong willpower to do this, this time I can and I’m doing a different strategy encourage yourself. Your subconscious is the key. Fill your subconscious mind with positive commands and positive visualisations about it. Don’t ever talk that I can’t do this. I will ruin. So I hope you got it. I will wait for your positive response in this forum. All the best. Thank you

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.