Been trying to stop masturbating for year, Help Wanted

Sharing code - 901fae

Current streak - 1 hour
Highest streak - 1 hour

Age - 18
Gender - F
Location - Brasil

Why I want a companion- So I just started using this app today and I feel ashamed to talk about this to my family and friends. I mean, I don’t know many women with this problem and… I just need someone that I can talk to and get some feedback, get some of this guilt off my chest, who knows maybe I can help my companion in some way too.

6 Likes

U can add me bro
Sharing code 2b6eb1
Lets do this
Have added u

3 Likes

Thanks :grinning:, now if I can figure out how this works we’ll be good to go.

3 Likes

Feeling guilty is normal it comes with the addiction mostly after relapse you have the will on your hands to choose what you want to do you always have fight this addiction because it’s possible
My code is 01e5aa. Let’s do this :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

My last relapse was yesterday and I was feeling really bad about myself. But now I’m feeling hopeful. Thank you so much. I’m glad I found this community. You guys are awesome. @nagate @aneeque444 @copper_bronze

5 Likes

Hey you need to know you aint alone in this, theres a lot of people who go through this and overcome it. Happy to see you tryna break them bad habits! My sharing code is d37514, you can add me :3 Letsss do this xD

4 Likes

I Know it won’t be easy, but it just makes you want to try when you know that there are others trying as well. Together we are so much stronger. Thank you so much. @Itachiuchiha99

3 Likes

When the urges hit just make sure you have atleast a bottle of water with You, alot of it happens in our stomach too when you drink water its sets out the fire and cuts out the signals its sending from the brain vise versa

5 Likes

I’ll try that, can’t hurt. :blush:

3 Likes

U could keep a bottle in anear by fridge(if possible )of extreemly cooled water(could be half frozen) , when the urge come knocking pour it over ur ding dongs it will send a shock therefore depressing the urges
Ps I also used to do it often untill it stopped working so do this only when the urge is unbearable

2 Likes

Welcome here nice to have you here with us
My code is -83aee5
Add me

3 Likes

Hi!
I’ve been trying 2 years and also need some accountability. Add me pls… cee778

3 Likes

Yes sir (you can’t see it but… I’m totally saluting right now) @aneeque444

1 Like

The more the merrier, I need all the help I can get. So thank you. @savneekfemail

2 Likes

6b1b76
I’m at 4 days 14 hours

3 Likes

It’s good to be here @BreezyJae

3 Likes

I’m happy for you, don’t give up. I just got through day one myself and I’m definitely going to add your code.

2 Likes

Fico feliz também por saber que existe Uma comunidade brasileira passando pela mesma situação. Realmente sou brasileira, vou ver a comunidade br como vc sugeriu e obrigada mesmo pelo conselho.:heart:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.