BE WITH ME( Diary of FIGHTER kid)- Camfor's Diary

And guys a humble request
Dont forget to comment, it makes me feel like we are together and am not aone in this journey

I really respect you and your opinions and appreciate those .
Thank u :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yoh are creating wrong image of yourself in your brain.

The time has come. Change it. Accept that you are a brave warrior.

2 Likes

Ok but im on my day 4 if i win this i will change as u prescribed

1 Like

24.07.22, 17.05 , Day 4
Yup , its going awesome and yesterday was clean . However i faced a thing yesterday night . I don’t know on thrid day before sleeping :sleeping: when i lay down on bed i wasn’t been able to sleep for a long time and i was feeling urges and thoughts , of imaginary gf or like am getting married and blah blah . Yup i tackled then but can anyone help me digest this ??i mean this matter
I don’t have a gf or don’t like anyone at all .

We will win together

1 Like

Sorry for being late today
25.07.22, 22.03 , day 5
Its been a long day , i had a chem unit test which wasn’t that good at all but it was clean today .
I hope i qill perform beeter soon .

1 Like

26.07.22, Day 0,13.54
I relapsed again . Sorry . I apologize :pensive: :sleepy:. I know i shouldn’t not have done this .plz forgive me every one . :pray:
I was in bit pressure and didn’t have the proper plan to it so i was feeling boring and u know the rest of it .
my last streak was of 6 days .
This time am gonna make it atleast 10 days .

Picking ourselves up after relapses is the name of the game. Dont get too down about it and jyztbtry to refocus as quickly as you can

1 Like

It’s ok mate , you can restart your journey . Good luck for future :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks mate
I know we will win for sure

Ive restarted

27.06.22,day 1 ,17.49
Its been a clean day so far . I got a new hope , a new energy to fight back . I will fight back harder . :triumph:

Lets win together

2 Likes

28.07.22Day=2,18.34
Its been a clean day so far and going well , i ve got a new plan and i ma getting confident that am gonna be able to make the streak atleast for 10 days this time
Clean day so far .

Thanks
Best of luck buddies :heart:

1 Like

Good luck man keep it up

1 Like

day=1
Yesterday afternoon i relapsed again…and i am apologizing whole heartedly for what ive done .
Sorry i was inconsistent about writing the diary .
I was actually overestimating myself from the last time . And this time i will try to improve with small goals. So starting today i will release after 7 days since my last streak was of 4 days .

I will be clean for the next 7 days . Let’s st this journey again thank you :blush: :pray: .

1 Like

day=2/21.41
Today was day 2 and its been a clean day so far . I was feeling bit high in school today and i think that everything will be fine . This time i will hit the mark atleast upto 8 days . However todays math ut wasn’t that good . I will work hard to make ot the best .
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Tadaa am back . Yeah thanks all of you ,everyone thanks you .
I will rise like a fire :fire: and ive got the faith i want
Lets win again
Am gonna write :memo: frequently here )

3 Likes