Battle against myself

DAY O

age 21, fapping since 8-10 years, almost daily, life is completely ruined, don’t want to list the problems I am facing, completely demotivated in life, want to start yoga or mediation but no idea how to start.

Wish me luck …pray for me! Tace care everyone
Will be writing every day.
Let’s try this.

2 Likes

@Khilji_69 You can do it. Start with plan your day. About meditation just sit and close your eyes, observe everything with no any judging, just let the thoughts fly throughout your head. Don’t focus on any of these thoughts. Just sit and breathing, Focus on now. You are a man. You have to be strong. Plan and act. Make your life great. You deserve for it.

1 Like

I can’t win this…
My mind is completely puzzled everytime.

Masturbation has really affected me in worst way.
@udaCisie thanks for your kind words.
Appreciated!

1 Like

I often get tired very easily in day time.
I cant sit at one place for long time.
I can’t concentrate.

You can. I was fapping 8 years. Just make decision and even if you relapse sometimes just not give up. Gradually your streaks will be longer and you will be able fully control yourself

1 Like

You were fapping for daily 8 years…?

And what’s your age…?

What strategy do you apply to win over your mind?

1 Like

From 18 to 25 =8years

One year before this app i just can’t maintain 2 days without fapping. Now my streaks like 7,7,10 and now 10 but this time I will be continue it becouse I’m stronger now.

Plan your day, do something what helps you, example learning New skills, meditate, and exercise, this is the base.

2 Likes

Noted Sir. Thanks!
Will be documenting my journey daily here

1 Like

I will be watching! :smiley: stay strong be man!

1 Like

Take care sir.
Stay safe :slight_smile:

And really appreciated the efforts you made to motivate me.
God bless you with everything :pray:

1 Like

Will be posting daily
Sc kx8801

1 Like