Resurgence ........ šŸ”„

Keep trying and you have to adjust a little each time. Its not just the act. Its everything that leads to it as well. The most important thing is to treat women with respect and not as objects. If you do that you will win. Its hard when you are neck deep in PMO. But we are talking about building your future life here. PMO has major effects on relationships. Change now so you can be the man you are supposed to be. All the benefits people speak of are true. Go get it man. You can do this.

4 Likes

1 more week Ressurection. You got this. New record coming up!

3 Likes

When i started nofapā€¦ i was also falling after 7 daysā€¦
Then ā€¦ my streak goes to 10ā€¦ again relapseā€¦
Thenā€¦ it went to 17ā€¦ had first wetdream of my life last yearā€¦
Thenā€¦ i kept on trying ā€¦the preservance start to show resultsā€¦
I went to 30 daysā€¦ again relapsedā€¦

My only hope in life is nofapā€¦ all the timeā€¦ i made nofap my 1st priority in my lifeā€¦ i kept on trying again & againā€¦
There were many ups & downsā€¦sometimes you even think of suicide due to failuresā€¦ tearsā€¦sweatā€¦bloodā€¦& one dayā€¦the time comesā€¦when your whole life will flash in front of youā€¦ you beg for deathā€¦ but it will not comeā€¦ that is time ā€¦ you will rise from your graveā€¦
THAT IS TIME YOU WILL RISE FROM YOUR ASHESā€¦YOU RESURRECTā€¦

You have to die in your mind to realise your goalsā€¦ you have to defeat yourselfā€¦ you have to defeat the primary instinctā€¦

It is not a piece of cakeā€¦ trust meā€¦ few out of millions have that courageā€¦ people accept defeat when shit starts to rise above their neckā€¦
NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO GIVE UP PLEASUREā€¦ GIVING UP FOR WHAT ? SOME BULLSHIT THEORYā€¦THAT YOU GET BLISSā€¦
IF I SAY TO YOUā€¦ if orgasm is one layer of bliss & giving up orgasm will give you millions layers of blissā€¦ orgasm feeling lasts for 5 secondsā€¦ but bliss lasts for 24Ɨ7Ɨ365 whole your lifeā€¦ WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT ?

No you wouldnt ā€¦

THE DAY YOU REALIZE WITH YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE THAT WHAT GOOD IS HAPPENING FROM ABSTAININGā€¦YOU WILL START GIVING YOUR FULL EFFORTS INTO NOFAPā€¦ WHEN YOU STARTS TO GET THE TASTE OF CONCENTRATIONā€¦ THE MEDITATION HAPPENINGā€¦ THE ENERGY RISINGā€¦THE JOYā€¦THE POWERā€¦ THE PURE EMOTIONSā€¦ TRUTHā€¦ INNOCENCEā€¦ FEELINGSā€¦ MINDFULNESSā€¦ THE BLISSā€¦YOUR JOURNEY WILL START THERE

Only tip is keep trying again & againā€¦
At first you have to force itā€¦
Then when you realize the benefitsā€¦
The journey becomes easyā€¦
:pray:

5 Likes

Do you have these saved somewhere or type it everytime? Such lengthy motivations! :smile:

1 Like

When some comment hit my feelingsā€¦ it gets out through my hands into the keyboard.

When i feel weakā€¦ i start motivating othersā€¦ it provides me a strength. It helps in my journey.
It boosts my belief.

ā€œBeing deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.ā€
:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Ur sharing code bro ā€¦

1 Like

Bro donā€™t even try to understand this man is a legend

1 Like

Am on my day 1 only after a lot of relapses in last month.

Now, am very bored. I am feeling no interest to do anything. I donno what should I do now. I tried reading some book. But stopped after couple of minutes minutes.

Feeling very low. What should I do now??

Please help guys.

I just relapsed twice and my brain is convincing me that ā– ā– ā– ā–  = happiness :pensive: I am disgusted
Help me

1 Like

My sharing code 05osg0

1 Like

Do nofap again. :raised_hand::blush:
ā€¦

3 Likes

Keep on trying again & again. Make a plan.

Just checking in fellas. Stay strong and feel good. Ill tell you what. Ive never been able to work 12-13 hour days and still feel great after. Im on my way home and feel great. The major change is nofap. Semen retention. Lets get it. The benefits are different for everyone. As im more aware i feel like a lionā€¦ lol. Lets get it guys. Ive struggled for years. This is it for me. Im going for the lasting change. Lets all do it.

4 Likes

The day has come. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Lots of love to you. You are my hero & motivation.
Thanks for sharing it.

3 Likes

Thanks man. You are just as good if not better. You help guide people on a daily basis. That is so important. Giving is everything. Thanks for all you do.

2 Likes

Sharing code: z12r5l
25 yrs old Male
Current streak: On first day
India

Please add me also to the match. And guys am a new member to these kind of forums. I have been trying to stop this bad habit for a long time myself. But relapsed innumerable times. I failed miserably multiple times. I started to be poor in my academic performance. I was one of the topper when i was not having this habit.

I came to know about this application and forum recently. I was very anxious and apprehensive first. About how does this works and all. But @Resurrection and @AnkitK helped me under standing this forum. Thanks a lot to both of them.

I want to regain my academic performance back and build an awsome career. I want to explore world more and more rather than spending my time in front of the screen. I want to put an end to this worst habit in my life.

I hope you guys will help me in this journey. I will also help my fellow brothers here as much as i can.

Thanks again to all.

1 Like

Now, you can see your name on the scoreboard.

3 Likes

I am making @koylakhadan owner of this topic.

Just fking come back.