Resurgence ........ šŸ”„

If it concerns you that much, you can remove me from the group. I thought this was the ā€œbasicā€ regroup place.

1 Like

Chill bro! :grin: You will not be removed because you are active. I just want you to enjoy the features open to 'memberā€™s. :+1:

2 Likes

@AnkitK

Thanks for cleaning the mess :blush:

2 Likes

Sorry Brotherā€¦ :pray::pray::bowing_man:
Iā€™m Relapse againā€¦ :cry::confounded:
Today start from 0

ThanksšŸ‘

3 Likes

Oh. Best of luck brother :+1:

1 Like

Hey whatā€™s rule to join this group

No rulesā€¦ simply add yourself in scoreboard acc. To your streak.
Update your streak when you like.

I have postponed the release date to 150+ days due to some academic work.

:fire:Day 68 Hard Mode:fire:

Energy is building up. Awareness in general is increasing. Yesterday, I threw away an artificial v**ina which was lying in an old bag for almost 3 months. And I replaced many carcinogens containing daily usage products with herbal ones.

1 Like

Can you explain more about this. Why you changed to herbal & which products ?

I dont knew that indians are also using sex toys.
Ap to chipe hua rustum nikle.

20181126_220428

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Besharam ho gaya mein sab batane laga :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sadly, yes I used it for two months. But, now I have changed a lot. :sunglasses:

1 Like

A carcinogen is any substance, radionuclide, or radiation that promotes carcinogenesis, the formation of cancer.
Unfortunately, many popular brands cheat us. Toothpastes contain fluoride, sodim lauryl sulphate, etc. Many soaps also contain sodium lauryl sulphate and other toxic chemicals. Similar is the case with hair oil, face wash etc. Also, chemicals used to give a certain fragrance are not revealed on label and are mostly dangerous. These toxic substances can enter bloodstream through skin. I am providing a link for sample information (Itā€™s a playlist):

I took the following steps:

1. Colgate max fresh to Vicco Vajradanti toothpaste
  2. Nivia face wash to Aroma magic neem face wash
  3. Pears soap to Patanjali Multani mitti soap
  4. Vim gel to Patanjali dish wash bar
  5. Patanjali Amla hair oil to Parachute coconut oil
  6. Dove shampoo to Khadi Shikakai shampoo

Also, I added Cow Ghee, Amla, Aloe Vera and Giloy juices and honey to my diet last month.

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you know, ā€˜Patanjaliā€™ is pure herbal products are not so pure. Their ad campaigns have fooled everybody. I have nothing against the company. Just a heads up. They use the very same processes and raw material that their competitors are using.
(Source: A friend works as production manager in plant that makes patanjali products)

4 Likes

Yes, that is why I ditched their Amla hair oil.

1 Like

Good initiative. Keep up the good work, never give up. Good luck to us people. :man_lifting_weights:

1 Like

Patanjli is fooling people in the name of desh prem & using people sentiments. There products are very costly. There colgate is like shit.

3 Likes

:fire: DAY 70 HARD MODE :fire:
200w

7 Likes

:fire::fire: DAY 72 :fire::fire:
November came and went but it could not shake my resolve. Many said it, few did it. For men may come and men may go but I go on forever. (The Brook poem) :muscle::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

My code - 6klzf5
Current streak 0 days
Highest strike 24
Current Goal April 2019
Ultimate Goal nofap for lifetime
Age - 16
Gender - M
Single
Location - Germany

Letā€™s fight together in this war

2 Likes