Back To Basics (part 1): 10 days NOFAP CHALLENGE

I have been on the chaser effect for way too long. I’m getting screwed over. Day 0 here and new on RC but actually like 3 years on nofap. aai2bz

1 Like

I’m back. I’m the same as Ddann but my name is Ddddd (I change my account because I want to totally transform myself). Count me in.
Current streak - 2 days
Code - 5583168
Longest streak (for this account) - 3 days

I can’t come Back to Basics…

Day 4 having strong urges, my dick is hard and having strong fantasies of a girl I used to have crush in before.

Feels like to be with someone lying in my bed playing with her… Uhh. I wanna hold on to it what so ever.

Go to gym. Use that energy there. You would be thankful to yourself later on and won’t regret. Hurry!

1 Like

How does you control your urge to fap after initial strong determination started to getting fade away. When after 1 week of no fap, you talk to a girl on call whom u used to fantasize, how will you control your urge. Explain bro.

It’s little difficult but try to divert your attention to other things which will interest your mind. For example play new game etc.
Most importantly, don’t stay alone for few days untill that feeling subsume away. And it will. Stay busy. That’s all i can say now.

1 Like

Ok add me to challenger

Add me plz.
9218f1 sharing code.
Let’s do this😔

Hey bro welcome!! You can add yourself. Just go to page 2. Edit it and place your name code and days at the right spot. And never stop updating it. It helps. My average was 3 days before i participated in this exercise. Yeah exercise. Now going 10 days Nopmo is easy for me. But still now i am struggling at day 30. But that’s quite impressive for me for now.

Seems like a great group to start with.

Code: zxftbi
I will take up this challenge.
Every great Palace was built brick by brick.
Any brothers newly joining can add me.

Add me on: 65feff
4 days
Male
15 yo

This topic was automatically closed 9 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.