Back To Basics 2 (PART 1): 0 - 10 days

D_hong03 rs5c4z Day 0 Hard mode

1 Like

Day 6 - Finally moved forward since October.

Benefits:

Day 5 (yesterday) - first dream(nightmare) I remembered (its positive, guys due the fact I dont experience very often or not at all)
Day 6 (today) - music sounds better!

2 Likes

Just have to repeat this again & again🤞

3 Likes

NICKNAME: Raelz CODE: 434a21b DAY:0

Congratulations! How challenge helped you?

1 Like

Thank you bro. It was a long journey full of struggles, I wanted to get rid of this addiction from long time. but when I got ED issues, I had to take it seriously. then came No Nut November challenge & it made my will stronger. Still not feeling healed or anything, its a long process I know.
PS: And Yes! seeing all those hearts with my name made me happy after jumping every Level of challenge.

2 Likes

Joining to the challenge! Wish me luck!

1 Like

Finally :blush::metal:

Thanks @ReloadingSacks for this group…
The thought/fear of going back to part 1 and starting all of this again from 0, has always motivated me to keep going forward :facepunch:

4 Likes

I realized that having home office and being single with ■■■■ addiction is hell.

Yet again I’m rejoining this challenge. I’m doing it for myself not for competition I think, because these series is buried for quite a long time.

I’ve refreshed my sharing code just in case anybody would like to observe my progress.

P. S. Feel free tho to join, it’s still open and will be open for everyone. This challenge has quite basic rules as you can see in OP thread. If theres anybody active, currently taking part say hello :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

8 Days NoFap
Okay I’m in.
Well, challenge already completed once. So updating here only. Wanna reach scoreboard status again🤞

1 Like

Day 2 I need to come back to recovering

Updating my streak to day 4

Im in day 0 today (from day5) i feel like shit now… Let’s get this

2 Likes

Howdy everyone!

Im back! Yet again! Just visited Morpheus for another time!

I feel that this 2 year thread is quite old and dead, but the formula stays still universal!

Im rejoining “Back 2 Basics 2” yet again and will update my progress daily for that part, so I could get good pace on my rebooting story.

I hope that my small bumps will get some attention from current community. Yeah, current community; because from what Ive seen, for most guys from this scoreboard, the 90 day journey has completed long time ago while they hit another hundred days PMO free now and then.

Im coming back to app after unlocking it via phone format as I need some consistency and discipline in fighting with the urges. Not to mention, the pandemic doesnt help during isolation, so Im going back to roots of the journeynand fill my routinebwith activities, so I wont die of boredom.

Feel free to add me. I will stay in these series for a while too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My code: u3nfr1

So I stay on 0 day.

I think I will begin putting my phone away from bed. Will be taking book instead.

It worked before, so its time to come back to this habit.

Alright Ive finally moved forward to day 1.

Day 2, it gets easier you are just too busy to think about relapse. Gonna reconsider putting my phone away.

Day 0, i should really put my phone away.

2 Likes

Hello, how do I join the challenge?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Its been a while… yet I’m back here again. Day 0.

This thread is a good start for all who struggle, because first days after relapse are groggy with no drive to do anything. When the days are sluggish; what stops you from focusing on one thing at first like abstaining from PMO? Its “just” one thing to pay attention to and when you realize you are capable to do more things you can build more fundamentals on this base.

2 Likes