Babuji dheere chalna, Pyaar me jara samhalna

Ah! Let me tell you about a shayari I read recently. I just loved it and found it quite suitable for this topic.

Utarti hai chehre se naqabein kitni
Hume log kitne, ek shaqs mein mil jaate hai
Waqt badlega to isbar main poochonga usse
ki jab tum badalte ho, to log kyun badal jaate hai?

English translation:

From one face sheds thousands masks
we find a hundred persons in just one
when time will change this time, I will ask
why do people change when you change?

8 Likes

Wah wah …
Wah wah…
Kya baat h

4 Likes

That’s what she said.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Guys i have my “love story” to tell

3 Likes

Wtf dude.
I had blue balls recently :rofl:
This just scared the shit outta me

1 Like

Btw at what times your blue balls starts? Mine starts with 5days of streak… @Nep_12

1 Like

@Paarth common bro. Lets hear it. Please write it down.

That’s the perfect way to crack the nuts :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sure bro, tell us your story.

What? Do they actually become bluish in colour? :thinking:

1 Like

It took me some time to understand that lol
I don’t really know. Appears like it happens when the balls are too full.

1 Like

Oh, no it means they start hurting…as sperm starts accumulating there…

1 Like

++ bhai
@Paarth sunao pyar ki ek kahani. Ek tha ladka…

What walls? :sweat_smile:… 20 char

1 Like

Edited that question

This is my story:-
My name is Paarth and I don’t want to disclose her name here. SO, let me call her “Prachi” here.
I am 15-16 years old studying in class 10. She is of my same age and class.But I live in Punjab and She is from Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Actually,my mother is known of her mother. We are distant relatives to each other. I may call her cousin but it might not be appropriate because she is very dooooooooooor ki relative same great great grandparents.
She came to punjab with her 2 siblings and her parents from Ghaziabad for an important social event. So they decided to meet us for some time. They came by car.
I remember the exact day date and time when they reached our home :house_with_garden:. 20 December, 2021 4:30 PM.

They entered our home. We welcomed them. I was quite excited because I was meeting them for the first time in 14 years. The youngest sibling, named ParthSarthi of about 13 or 14 years talked to me and I showed him my room. My books my cubes and other stuff. And my sister showed the other 2 girls her room.
Then the girl named prachi who is of my same age entered my room. I wondered with she came without any cause and was interested in talking to me. So I talked with her for a very long time, deep inside her eyes, i felt i have found someone special .She was a pretty girl with a nice sense of humor. A very caring and talkative girl. I talked to her very Frankly and I soon begin to observe that I have been mentally attached to her. I am not physically attracted to her much (I have even forgot how she looked like )
She went back to her home with her family after 35 or so minutes. And she also introduced her to me. I remember her last words. SHE TOLD ME HER NAME IS PRACHI. I REPLIED HET BY SAYING MYSELF PAARTH
To this she replied," Han Han Pata hai " and she smiled.when she was about to leave home,she looked back at me twice . I too did the same
An I couldn’t sleep for a week properly, always thinking about her. I have her sisters phone and not of her…that’s the problem.

And it’s almost a month and I have made a resolution that I will be the best version of myself in this year. Whenever i get urges i think about my dream and her…and that’s why i have made my best nofap streak of 18 days till now :raised_hands:

I am waiting to visit her home one day and that would be the most memorable day for me

Thanks for reading

14 Likes

I must say you that truly love her as per your story. May Allah unite you. Ameen

4 Likes

:smiley::heartpulse::heartpulse:
Thanks alot brother

3 Likes

I am done with my life.

#Beautiful_is_not_perfect

2 Likes