Attraction towards opposite sex

Well it’s a no brainer. It’s biology. But I want to know that during no fap how should we change our viewpoint to have clean thoughts which will eventually leads to less nightfalls too.

In this generation, women do wear revealing clothes. In my university too it’s easy to find women wearing those clothes. I usually don’t look in their direction but I can’t close my eyes and walk somewhere unintentionally I have to see them. Lot of them show cleavage, thighs.

And I think I do have atleast 1% of those dirty thoughts. I do understand the biology of those thoughts but I need to do better. How to gain better control? Since it’s biology, I don’t think the thoughts can completely vanish even if you are on day 1000.

6 Likes

You can say I’m in the same situation too in my highschool. But I see it as a great opportunity to make not looking down a habit. Whenever I walk, I look up and whenever I see girls, I stair at their eyes or simply look away. I only allow my self one look and that look has to be accidental.
It’s been a month since I started doing this, in the beginning it might seem hard but after 2 weeks it will become a normal habit.

10 Likes

I think the more you suppress it, the worse it gets.
Instead utilize that sexual energy in a positive way. Go ahead and break the ice. And I don’t necessarily mean pursuing them in a romantic fashion. I’m just saying open channels of communication. You see, the more you’re around them, the more immune you will be to cleavages and thighs. At least that’s what happened with me. On some instances it even got annoying.

9 Likes

I do look up and when I am near to crossing them I look in the forward direction which definitely gives the indication that I am not staring at them. But from a distance, they do grab attention with revealing clothes but the instant this happens I remind myself it’s not worth it. It’s been more than 2 months and I think the awkwardness did decreased.

6 Likes

Ya I do agree that the more I am around the more normalised it becomes. But the truth is it does feels waste of time communicating with them. Their shallow clothes reflect in their intellect and personality sometimes.

Also the last time I pursued them, I got number of one of the girl from that group and she ended up blocking me for the most absurd reason. It’s good the conversation on WhatsApp was pretty small and things would have been worse if something romantic happened and then she did that shit.

6 Likes

Men of culture we meet again :muscle: keep going bro your almost free from this shit and the fetishes it makes.

6 Likes

Girls are hot. So, I think “yeah whatever” about it (not your post - but attraction)

Good post btw :+1:

Also, be their equal.
Dress and act like a man. Don’t be silly or dress to attract attention - be their equal, means being the opposite.

6 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with having dirty thoughts. And by dirty I mean really, really filthy. The exact opposite is a pathology. We are naturally conditioned to be attracted by the opposite sex.

IMHO if women don’t want to be stared at or approached, they should wear clothing that don’t reveal or underline certain parts of their bodies.

I have been trying to look away for a long time, but it’s painful for me. I just know that looking away is against my nature. In my book showing attraction is OK. If someone judges me, it’s not my fault.

1 Like

Nice idea. I should start practicing it, because I’m going to teach anatomy at the university soon and it will help me a lot. Because many of the female students here, especially the foreigners, dress…ahem…slutty.

2 Likes

In my humble opinion, if you rely on staying away from stimuli you are building a house of cards. LIFE will put you in situations where you will feel attraction thus learning how to deal with it and channel your impulses will help you go further than closing yourself shut from any stimuli. We just need to rewire our brains and understand that beauty can be contemplated without MO and that PMO hinders our capacity to contemplate inner beauty - e.g. you will be attracted to looks rather than character, morality, dedication, good humor,

8 Likes

Dude alot of “Feminists” will say your comment is Sexist. They don’t understand how a Man’s brain works neither they care.

Also idk what religion you’rr from but in Islam and Judiasm it is commanded to lower you gaze which is very much beneficial. As 1) it’ll give your heart clean and out of urges 2) will make you realise that your wife is really beautiful when you stop looking at other women and c*rn

3 Likes

Yo thanks! I am christian but I deeply respect both Islam and Judaism and all other religions. They are all from higher places and I believe they are all benefic when you have love and peace in your heart.

That being said, I do not share the same feeling towards feminism and in fact I do not care about what they have to say at ALL.

THAT BEING SAID - you are 100% on lowering yout gaze. It is also true for christians. We’re in this together! Peace

6 Likes

Too bad you’ve to go through that …also where is this college lol…jk

3 Likes

In the west side of India.

3 Likes

Just Ignore those bitches I was in my high school also but it’s only boys School of evening shift so when I go in my school at 1:00pm many girls was going home from school but I just Ignore them look into different direction and increase my walking speed.

4 Likes

Treat them like sisters and be polite but never buy their shit or get involved in.

2 Likes

Replying for others to see.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.