ATTENTION We need to take this Seriously

@mayorRP Thank you for typing this. I also wanted to do something. I recently downloaded the app and went through each posts and I understood this post really needs attention.

I went through many posts and most of them were exactly like this post has told. Everybody is posting in the community for seeking attention. If admins can take action against them, it will be very helpful.

If these guys need social validation and seeking attention, Instagram is open for these guys. Why ruin Rewire companion app with such bullshit. If this goes on like this, more social attention seekers will keep on increasing. Because of this social attention seeking, genuine people who really need help will be ignored.

I wanted to inform all fellow members about this.

12 Likes

My brother, I don’t know if they are scamners, but it always annoys me that when i see a post from a fellow say “i am tired of my life” " i want to die" i need help" …I will quickly contact them, and try to help, but they won’t reply me, instead they keep spamming the same post, what kind of attention seeking behaviour is that.

If they want to die, why announce it.

5 Likes

So true bro. I hate this kind of people. I despise them.
The most worst personality is seeking attention. If they were in real time I would have given them a piece of my mind.

4 Likes

Men are supposed to focus on their purpose and chase their goals, not seeking attention.

That is a feminine side

3 Likes

I saw those random people too, some were even begging for a like because they completed 10 days. :joy::person_facepalming: I questioned myself are people here to fight an addiction or are just here for attention.

2 Likes

Bro.
I see some people post that they just finished masturbation or watch pcrn , and hence what advice we should give them.

Can you imagine, we should advice you,? So what exactly are you doing on the app then.

1 Like

Sometimes people genuinely need help.

4 Likes

This is a clear example. Why?. If you chat him up to help, he will start telling you of how his girlfriend caught him masturbating, and how he is shy to tell his girlfriend he is doing no fap, I am tired of this people, they are making this site to look childish as if we are joking here.

3 Likes

But I have taken my time to private communicate them, and I found out, they just needed online attention and validation.

2 Likes

Some don’t want to accept help so it’s a bit tough situation because there’s a gap of companionship among us

1 Like

I don’t blame them our modern world is constructed in such a way that you, me maybe everyone wants to be a part of a pack, Allahu Alam.
Era of high technology and demand for social media content made people more distancing rather than connecting.
The purpose of having social media then and now is too much different.
And now teenagers getting smartphones without guidance resulted in a catastrophe on the next generation.
It’s a tough game for us

3 Likes

Well said.
It is a pandemic on it’s own.

1 Like

They are so poor they started begging for likes. Vote instagram to be said

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Hell yea so true, savage answer.

I’m aware of these kinds of posts. I urge you to use the report function and report them, I review all the reports and remove the ones needing action. Thank you.

7 Likes

:pray:
Thank you Taher bro. Love this forum even more. I mean everything here is perfect.
Admins reply, they take down post. What else is needed :heart: :relieved:

1 Like

Bro careful! Never say that IRL. If someone actually goes through with it, you might have some serious legal repercussions.

I agree that attention seeking is the worst. All these people pretending to be in trouble for validation are drowning out the voices that actually need help.

6 Likes

Sorry bro, will never say it again. I know I said something bad and I am sorry. I know seeking attention is not good but :triumph: :triumph:

Exactly. When people genuinely need help they get avoided.

3 Likes

Appreciated that you try to contact them and help them but there are genuine people who are dying inside and most of the time those people are not seeking attention they are just asking for help I think it’s great to open up, it helps them unload the burden they’ve carried for too long.

1 Like

Yes bro there are. Just like he told when people reach out to help they start ignoring or giving excuse. Because of that people who help start stopping helping I guess.