Attention needed ! unspeakable incident happended

I don’t have any problems to file FIR but I don’t want to get my family. My parents will get hurt. I fear that only

1 Like

You can search for registering an online FIR. I know bro that you don’t want your parents to know about it, but the thing is truth will come out someday. Just for an instance that you don’t go to the police but that harlot does, then your parents will know anyway and they’ll have hard time trusting you anymore. Probably they’ll be hurt more in that scenario than in this scenario. Also, as I told you that if you request the police to not let this news spread and reach your parents, then they most probably would do that. Most policemen are not bad people as shown in the films bro.

1 Like

It never happened. You don’t know the girl. She doesn’t know you. Don’t go to the police.
A prostitute won’t press charges against you, I can promise you that.
Also, go dark for a few months. Focus on improving you. Become a man. Stand your ground next time.

4 Likes

Do you know how the real world works?
Don’t go to the police and don’t press charges against anyone. You’ll get in deeper shit than you could ever imagine. It’s not the prostitute, it’s people above her. Look, she was bluffing. It’s obvious. Do you think prostitutes go around pressing charges against people? Comeone don’t be stupid.

Look. Calm down. It’ll be okay. She tried to play you. Don’t let her. Like I said, go dark for a few months and you’ll be fine.

6 Likes

it’s not to your level… but I was once on questionable websites where I spoke with questionable people and even gave my email… and since I’ve had occasional unwanted contact from that side of the internet, dark web, underworld, etc… but thankfully it’s not my “REAL” email… and the info I provided was my first name, birth year and country of origin but that’s it… I got away fine I think. It simmers down over time.

Truth be told… no one is going to come across your photo… and people are very similar looking man. If you want to make it a THING… go back and confront her about the money (take a friend with you and make him pretend to be a COP). Otherwise, forget about it… she doesn’t know anything else about you and just has your photo.

All the best bro! Lesson learned.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Experience is the best teacher.
Don’t panic, be brave, attitude is everything.

2 Likes

NO I didn’t pay her again she demanded 5k intially then 10000 , I can’t afford that much :smile:

1 Like

When I started reading my horny ass brain was like
oh boy that’s some spicy stuff read it, lol when I read the whole I felt sorry for you and it sounded like a funny plot of a movie that you cannot tell your friends lol. I’ve heard a few horrible things about the Kolkata Red light area that they loot people who visit for “that” purpose. They actually have a team of goons for those who rebel. Anyway glad you’re safe now. Anything could have happened. Don’t need to tell anyone she won’t do sh*t with that one photograph, moreover they don’t have your personal information too. So how would you think they’ll track you. She was just bluffing, her basic motive was to loot you as much as possible there itself. And don’t feed her any money. The moment you start responding to their threats they would start demanding more. You have to put a full stop now.

Dude forget about it. But do learn from this incident to not fall on the wrong side. And the best thing is you saved your virginity. Although I never had any experience with the police I would advise you to not get involved with them because you won’t even be able to stand in front of your parents and siblings let alone looking at their eyes after they find out about this stunt you were going to pull out. Think about it what will you even say.

8 Likes

Yes I am trying to forget it as fast as I can. But when I waked up today morning,the very first thought came in mind was what if she uploaded my pic in internet. I came here again to read what other has written,then I realized that she was likely bluffing me. She had no hell of details about myself and with just few photos,she can’t track me down. The internet is full of such picture. We often see fake nude pics of famous actresses,but they’re not real we know that very well. I’m not a famous person,so it is best hope that I don’t get recognised if she upload it. I learned the best lesson of my life. Lust can torment your character within few seconds which you had build it up in entire years of your life.

5 Likes

Don’t delete it bro
Say what you want. I feel ashamed of myself

Oof, man i know how it’s to not being able to delete of our minds some kind of akward situation or mistake that happened recently or in some time ago. i cant help you because i still struggling with that sht. But people are right, she dont know anything about you, and is really really difficult that if she posted it it will be seen by someone that knows you. so calm down and keep on with your life and hobbies. Good luck man

1 Like

I deleted it because I was giving you advices on how to safely make out with call girls. After the comment I realized that what a wrong advice I was about to offer, I felt my brain is yet to rewire. So I deleted my comment.
Just few months ago, I too got tired of nofap and felt that I am artificially trying to suppress my urges. Thought of going to these ‘red light areas’, read a lot on internet and even prepared a set of best practices.
But after that I started reading some spiritual texts and understood that there is no freedom from these bodily pleasures and completely gave up this idea of making out.
As there is nothing like fapping for one last time, similarly there is nothing like making out for one last time.
So give up this idea entirely, focus on transmutation.

6 Likes

From what had happened, I swear i will never ever go to “red light areas” even with friends, it is bad addiction like alcoholic addiction. The more you taste vag***s, the more unsatisfied you become. That’s why prostitutes exist, even men over 50 years of age go there. You are right my friend, there is no freedom from bodily pleasure
Please suggest to me any book or community that teaches on sexual transmutation

2 Likes

there is no book better than Gita. Every other book that I have read from you can win to atomic habits .I find everything in Gita already…
Read it religiously 1-2 shlokas at a time. Re-read, read commentaries as well, contemplate and put to practice.
you can follow this:

3 Likes

Exactly :100:

:joy:My brain too lol

2 Likes