As I took strong decisions, my email became a trigger

As I took a firm and strong decision, my email address became trigger and started to give me emails regarding a p**n website. It was not giving earlier. I dont know how and why that ■■■■ website started to send me emails out of blue. Maybe I would have used that email in past to sign in to that website. I have forgotten.

:sweat::sweat:

3 Likes

okey and ? delete the message and block the website from sending messages, or delete the email and switch Data by google cloud to new email, there many solutions brother , just don’t let the devil trap you by stupid excuses and make you relapse watch out

8 Likes

Bro there is many free Po*n website you are idiot you sign up with Gmail okay don’t do it again and clear it’s data :moyai:

2 Likes

Yes, ■■■■ has made me an idiot.

2 Likes

If my life were to be described in a single sentence then that would be what I’d say :pensive:

Don’t worry bro, delete those email and also remove your email from their Database, They’ll not send you any email again, I remember doing this 5 years ago, along with deleting around 1.7TB of corn from my storage, Man I still feel ashamed of everything I have done but it was all worth it :blush:

3 Likes

Yes bro ■■■■ made me idiot too :v:

2 Likes

I never downloaded ■■■■ in my life. When I watch it I watch it online only.

I have already deactivated 20 gmail addresses.

I am extremely idiot in protecting my gmail addresses

1 Like

same here (20 rupee doge to ek raaz ki baat btaunga)

3 Likes

that’s too much :pensive:

:money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

3 Likes

20rs mea toh nahi dunga mujhe khud Roz sirf 10rs milte hai :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.