Artist's Challenge (ENTRIES OPEN)

@subrat777 @Paarth369 @cynthiacc98 You guys have any cool art to share? I’d love to see/hear/experience if you do!

Soon bro,my damn exams are going on so i almost forgot about this.
Very soon i will update my ‘art’.

1 Like

Aight cool! Good luck on your exams!!

Thankyyou.!!
XdXdXdXdXd

1 Like

Reviving this challenge because it’s very slow paced lol. No new art from me. Not that’s good anyways… How is everybody? Any new art?

1 Like

I have wrote a poem for nofappers, I’ll share soon.
It’s not very good nor it has any literary devices cuz i wrote it empty minded lol,still it has good rhymes and is motivating.

2 Likes

Ughhhhhh.
I lost the page where i wrote my nofap poem!!
:frowning:
Never mind! I’ll write a new one,sorry for want i said.
I will definitely make a new full fledged poem and send here before tomorrow!!

2 Likes

Don’t worry about when you get it here bud! Take all the time you need!

1 Like

Please add me
I am learning creative writing and english

3 Likes

You’ve been added my friend! Excited to see what you’ll make!

1 Like

Today I drew Venom!! The photo isn’t that great, but I think it looks freakin awesome!!!

6 Likes

Heyaaa
Ill join in for this
I do write poetry once in a while
Tried writing a story but never gave good thinking to that as i was busy fapping
I ised to play guitar and also draw sketches
So lets see how i relive the old days

2 Likes

Sounds sweet man!!! It’s always good to try and get back into art it’s super fun! Glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Wow buddy !!! Awesome. Just make it a bit darker and it would be cool af

1 Like

Yeah I planned to do that but never got around to it… I will sometime though. Maybe tonight!

1 Like

I didnt know i was added :sweat_smile:
Anyways I came up with a descriptive piece of my surroundings while writing this
It’s not great but here it goes—

The breeze is soft.
It gradually dissolves into the
warm heat of the sun; and it builds up again.
I can see houses; cement coats the tin roof of a house, which gives it a cardboardy appearance.
The other houses deserve some unique descriptions of their appearance, but it will add to the length of the journal; I can
only hasten to add that the ‘other houses’ are, to some extent, akin. The season is late winter, maybe spring, and blossoms cover the trees. This feel like I have escaped into a spiritual world. I am ending this—one cannot reveal too much of themselves.

19 March 2022

2 Likes

Dude that’s nice!!! I love your writing style!!

1 Like

How are all the art boys?

1 Like

Hey, @Finding_Myself count me in! I really need an extra motivation for this! Despite how many times I wanted to dedicate some time for drawing just for fun, simply couldn’t do that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If someone has faced the cat in someway, you know, what this mean :grin:

7 Likes