Resurgence ........ 🔥

Reached healing arena. :muscle:
My brothers @neo_150 and @selfconqurer Iam waiting for you up there. Lets see who’ll make it up to Man of God.

5 Likes

We all gonna make it brother @Tagore … That’s for sure nofap or death, no going back!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Tagore! You are in the Healing arena now.

2 Likes

This is the attitude of a real beast. I respect you because you are a man of word. Your words and deeds are in alignment and that is the path to a great life.
Thanks my brother @HappySoul with brothers like you as companion I can easily go 1000 days. We are together in this.

3 Likes

@selfconqurer, @neo_150 , @Tagore , @HappySoul . Brother I am coming very soon… Go go go go… :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Congratulations @neo_150! You are in the Fighters arena now.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Martial_Beast! You are in the Noobies arena now.

2 Likes

Thanks brother.

I wish we all become MAN OF GOD.

3 Likes

Guys ,i have a serious question,how often ya’ll get wet dreams on an average over a month? Coz ,lately i feel mine is increasing more(i’m on 40 days streak)…And i also wanna know when it will subside or decrease to a significant low? Help me with this incase if you’ve experienced it or know anything about it…Especially those that on high streak would know!!!

2 Likes

I want to participate. My code is ccaazh
My currently is 48 days. I’m from Brazil.
Put my name in the scoreboard

3 Likes

Brother it depends from person to person as you know already. In my case I never had wet dreams… first one was in this journey recently… on 17th day… now I am on 33 days.

You can search about it brother… every information is here in this forum.

Also see this group: “important information for rewire your brain by adioz” … may be you will find your solution here.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Tagore! You are in the Healing arena now.

1 Like

Congratulations @Deadpoolgupta! You are in the Fighters arena now.

Watch this https://youtu.be/7dyPvJxqzJg

1 Like

Holy shit man :flushed:
Every one should watch this video where ted bundy the motherfucker who raped and killed more than 30 women making his confession.
He is saying that he was a hardcore ■■■■ addict. Every serial killer was a ■■■■ addict. Addicted to violent stuff. OH GOD, I was also addicted to violent shit at some point- at the lowest point of my life.

Please give up ■■■■ brothers. It will make us animals.

5 Likes

It captivates me ,although he’s a psychopath…What he was saying is somewhat true ,atleast in my opinion…Ya’ll should look into it!

2 Likes

Add me.
Current streak-4 days
Highest streak-54days
Male 23
Single
India
87berl

1 Like

Congratulations @17ripu.jhala! You are in the Alpha Male arena now.

4 Likes

@HappySoul add me in our group. Definitely it will motivate me nd will give some assurance that someone is with me in the beautiful journey.

2 Likes

@HappySoul i have added myself in scoreboard.

2 Likes