Hello
Brother / sister what can I call u ??
How are u doing ??

Hey bro,
Brother is fine :smile:
How are you

1 Like

Hey brother.

Chatting is something I want more as well.

1 Like

Yup we all need company :slight_smile:
How are you doing? @Vortexkicker

1 Like

Today is my day off from work and I needed this day off as I am tired today.

I relapsed at 2 am from Google Images and I need to stop.

I spend today with my parents because my Dad had 2 medical appointments that just finished.

He had to see the Chiropractor and physical therapy.

Involving my job, I open the store I work at as opening manager. We had our Register 1 get remotely accessed without any notification, I had an employee call out so my staff was thin. I had dozens of phone calls more than usual and my cashier left after 4 hours of work.

1 Like

That’s alot going on, you nee to stay aware and ready all the time.
But it’s good that you’re busy

I work right under my home, right now 22:22 my computer said it’s enough and turned off by itself.

We owe music center, so I clean before anyone gets here, record the students, vedio editing then share it on social media … advertising…, I teach little kids piano, and fix anything need fixing here, set appointments, make sure everything does their work, and make sure people pay :stuck_out_tongue:

I also indulge everyone with coffee chocolate and tea :stuck_out_tongue:
And food when possible :hamburger::beer::partying_face::burrito:

1 Like

Nice. It sounds like a great gig you got there.

I’m kind of a picky eater so I don’t eat a variety of foods.

I live in the Adirondacks of New York State which is 100 miles north of Albany.

I have always lived with my parents.

2 Likes

I live with my parents as well,
I work with/for my father,

About the food I’m 55.5kg since I was in 9th grade, now I’m 22 yo

I allow myself to eat fast food twice a week, but not every week, I eat some unhealthy food depending on how I’m feeling, but in general healthy food, I don’t drink much, once in a while one glass/beer.

@Finding_Myself Nice new pic , I will miss that smily yellow face pic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oop- I can change it back lol just trying something new

2 Likes

@Finding_Myself, hey changing your pic is up to you. If you like the yellow face go with it.

If you like your real face to show, show that.

1 Like

Hello
A good beginning today
I hope that every 1 is moving ahead in their nofap journey
Stay strong

2 Likes

Yea brother, iam just above 2days now, and this itself has been so much hard, but if not for my resist, then I wouldn’t have been able to even reach this far.
All with God’s help, and our efforts will the fruits come.
Working hard is itself a blessing, as some people don’t work hard, although it is not God’s mistake that we don’t work hard, because we have free will given to us, but the question is, did we even ask God for the courage to move forward?.

3 Likes

Hifi man
Here I too have completed day 2
Let’s move forward.

3 Likes

Yea man let’s get out of this.

So what do you do when urges come bro?

2 Likes

Hello. Hope you guys are doing well in this journey.

Just completed 60 days milestone and on this occasion i gifted myself a fitness band.

There was a time when I was even unable to reach past 1day from my relapse but now I’m far away from that sh*t. Life feels so good without pmo.

4 Likes

Luckily you are not born in india.

1 Like

Nice bro, mind sharing some of the things you are doing to stay away from PMO, much appreciated.

4 Likes

Ofc it would be my pleasure.
Avoid spending long hours on phone first. A small but useful tip for overcoming an urge - when you’re about to get an urge just hold your breathing for 50 secs or more.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I’ve tried this in past and it helped. But I stopped doing it for some reason. I’ll start doing it again.

1 Like