Anyone learning Any Foreign Language?

I am learning French for 34 days and now I ve started learning Arabic. Language learning has ever fascinated me. It is and will help me replace the habit of PMO.
If there is any person here who is learning any language plz share their experiences with language learning .

4 Likes

I Arabic as well.
#20 letters needed

2 Likes

I am learning Arabic and Japanese, a long way to go.

1 Like

Nice…I was also learning Japanese. But I think I should concentrate on french only for 34 days. Today its 34 days in duolingo. Now yesterday I started Arabic.

Learning Mandarin, Korean and Hindi on duolingo…

1 Like

Cool.

2 Likes

I started it last year but because of class 10th boards i stopped using the app, and now i am trying to continue it, as my class 10th board exams are over .

1 Like

I’m learning japanese for 3 years now. Used duolingo before. For me personally it was a waste of time.

1 Like

I think so…I am also thinking that Duolingo is a waste of time if we are dependent on it alone. I want to learn some indian languages like Tamil. I need to use them in daily life for improvement in speaking

1 Like

I think Duolingo is just a tool we need some addition with it because even when we learn a particular language the dialect of the language changes from region to region and app isn’t sufficient to use it.

1 Like

Yeah…completely true brother
Duolingo is never sufficient for me. I am not a new user of it. I am learning Spanish from it for 5 years since 2017. Still I have difficulty in speaking.

1 Like

Does anyone know timothy doner , an american polyglot who speaks 25 languages?
He used to be my language learning ideal.
:sweat_smile:

Me too. I’m on my third year of Japanese. I passed N-1 last year. This year tho I have to take a national exam for Japanese medical students (in Japanese) so I’m expected to have native level of proficiency. It’s a tough year for me TT

2 Likes

I remember learning German from Duolingo…very nice app…but also brings back some memories

1 Like

Wow, that’s so cool. Best of luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.