Highest streak - 6
Age - 19
Gender - M
Location - kerala, India

3 Likes

Well nice to meet a South Indian, btw I am from Tamil Nadu :clap::clap:

4 Likes

Hello nanba , nalla irukka.
I watched the videos of reshman mani, a youtuber from tamilnadu and it was my starting point of no fap.

2 Likes

:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Seems like I was completely wrong about my thinking that no one from TN would be a part of this community while I’m myself from TN :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh super bro I know Reehman mani I used to watch his videos but not now…

Vanakam nanba…!!
Entha ooru neenga and if possible share your Sharing code let’s follow each other

Hi I am also from Kerala and also my age is 19 :smiley: :grinning:
Highest streak Day 69

2 Likes

Noiceeee :fire::fire::fire::fire::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::v:

1 Like

That’s some streak :fire::+1:

1 Like

My second highest streak is 27 days. I was successful for 69 days because of one guy called MADTAKER. He is extremely active in message board and extremely consistent in his work. Then he told someone complained against him after that I think he stopped posting. Then I told him to start posting. Then after a few days he relapsed. Then he stopped posting chapters once and for all. @GOVIND-19 and @The_integrous_one Do you have any idea of this guy? If so , do you have any idea what happened to him?

1 Like

I’m actually using only forum nowadays for some reasons so I we can’t follow each other I guess :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

7wa4wm
Here is my sharing code bri

Well he started asking for likes and followers a lot then he was warned for that by the community, don’t know next

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.