Any single virgin people doing no fap?

Am single male…no fap is hard for me…(.but I do not let it go)need motivation

@deerudk83 @failure_0
I am 28, single, male, and virgin.
And I will win over it because PMO is NOT an option for me anymore. I will just forget this crap, and will live my life.

And you CAN too, in fact, we ALL can do it, because we already made the most difficult part, that is, recognize we need to break free of this shitty PMO.

While we have this on mind, we will learn how to avoid this, how to get self control, how to live again. We may fall, but with the falls we will learn how to get up again and keep going.

It is definitely not going to be easy, but it is worth it.

Let’s go together bro! :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

@sadraw I’m with you man. 28 male and only had sex a couple times ever. Been noticing a huge improvement in my life since I started no fap.

What’s you’re friend code?

Mines is baca14

2 Likes

@c_will Alright bro! Added you!
My code: e828d8
Let’s go fight it! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

@sadraw awesome man! Just added you

1 Like

@failure_0 no…dude…I never give up… Nofap is hard for me, but it does not mean that it’s not possible.

1 Like

Added all of you warriors… Im ready for the quest to freedom and self-improvement… Add me 1613cc

1 Like

Nice bait bro. Wow…

1 Like

Wasnt a bait actually XD.
But I guess he realised what he is supposed to do now.
And me too

1 Like

I’m 20 virgin male… I’m doing hard mode for 20 days now and I’m planning to keep the hard mode for the next 4 or 5 years …I think with hard mode I will have the full benefits of no fap including ((Huge amount of energy inside my body, Pure focus on my study, Incredible mental and physical improvement, strong craving to be the best version of myself and my favorite benefit The Confidence )) The next 5 years for me will be the most diligent to create better life for my future self. (Start to improve yourself to be the person who worths all what you want)

1 Like