I joined no fap because porn has become my escape from reality. I also waste a lot of time and energy fapping. I have lost all motivation to do any other work because my brain is addicted to very high levels of dopamine release because I fap about 4 times a day. My whole day seems to be gloomy and my brain foggy and tired so I have decided that I should stop fapping. As I’m an atheist (I respect all theist), I don’t have any shame or regret after fapping because I don’t see fapping as being a sin or wrong in anyway (if in moderation). I know my views on fapping are very limited, so if anyone who is an atheist out there who has stopped fapping, I want to know your reasons to stop.
You must be in early 20s. I am a theist but i can tell you several other reasons to practice nofap, and no pmo.
- Quick ejaculation while doing real sex.
- Difficultly in being hard with your partner. (real people do not have porn star’s bodies)
- Porn induce erectile dis functioning , only porn will make you hard.
- Gradually shifting taste of porn, from mild to hard then extreme, intrest might shift to incest, sodomy, bondage, rape and even cp.
- Mind fog
- Concentration problem
- Difficult to have relationship
- Increasing Introvertness
- Low self confidence
- Less friends
- Black circles around eyes
- Exhaust all the time
- No self respect
- Unable to sleep without fap
- Time wasting
- Low respect to women
- Difficult to have real relationship with girls.
A theist or atheist? (sorry English is just weird sometimes)
As an agnostic, most of my reasons for NF largely tend to boil down to:
- Morals (mostly non-religious)
- Majority of people in my country are religious and as a result, tend to be against P and fapping.
- Having more control in my life.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.