Any good website

Don’t wanna mention the name of exam? Don’t worry no ones gonna identify you just by an exam you have been preparing, millions give exams especially in india :joy:

This guy finds a way to bring in exam talks everywhere :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. This dude studies a lot, I had been following his diary, that’s why I asked
But I agree not the right thread for that.

Let him study then! Poor guy why bothering him by asking exam related questions :joy:

1 Like

Fun fact this dude @InfinitelyStrong already has a girlfriend

1 Like

That is not important here is it?

1 Like

It might be, as he is telling others to first focus on goals then girls :joy:

1 Like

Classic chathur ramalingam move right there

2 Likes
  1. You’re lucky if you’ve got a woman in your side in your struggling days. But if you fail to succeed she will jump to other branch of a different tree or will be forced to.

I didn’t make the rules. Nature did.

1. When a girl is in your side when you’re working to be something, you’ll be less focused. There will be distractions.

Also, Behind successful men, there’s this only woman called Mom.

4 Likes

And it happened. Lol.

1 Like

Bro Jeff Bezos is the richest man and his wife divorced him nontheless and took away half of his shit. Same thing with musk as well. Women who go after money will always go after money. That’s why you have to search for the ones that don’t.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying to completely devote all your time on women. But relationships are a part of life and youth that must be cherished. And the more experience you have in the area the more easier married life will be…

Also it is not necessary that you will be distracted if you have a girl. If you like what you do and enjoy it, you’ll be focused regardless.

1 Like

You mean my move? How, I was just pointing out that he is telling others to not make a girlfriend when he already has one :joy:

Agreed bro. :v:

1 Like

Haha all I’m saying not to chase girls. I’m not against girlfriend/girlfriends

1 Like

Yeah bro I understood your point well :smile:.
You still didn’t tell which exam :joy:, and where are you from?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yea sure

1 Like

That’s my que to leave then. Seeya nerds
Hail hydra

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fire:. He’s probably fed up by his relationship

Sorry lost in the notification. I’m from Assam. It’s just another Govt exam. Are you preparing for one as well?

1 Like

I had been preparing for GATE exam for almost 2 and a half years, got a good rank this year, been chilling now mostly :joy:, though I should be preparing for upcoming interviews and I am gonna start soon.

2 Likes