Any Christians?

Hey guys!

I wanna share whith you this website: https://moralrevolution.com/hot-topics/?Type=all-types

I am Christian. I am doing this for faith based reasons. Sharing code 72c4e8
Current steak - 4 days
Highest steak - 954 days

Add me. I love to chat about the Bible, etc. I have been fighting this fight since I was 25. I am 54 and tired of falling.

2 Likes

I am in NE disable, single, alone.

Loud Harp - Immanuel is a beautiful Chrstian song. If anyoneā€™s looking for beautiful Christ exalting music this group makes awesome stuff.

They also really express the hurt that a lot of believers experience. Just thought some of you would enjoy their stuff. God bless you all!

1 Like

Ok Iā€™ve added you to my companion list

1 Like

The start is always the hardest, donā€™t give up, trust me, it gets easier overtime, never easy, but easier, lean on God and fight on!!

4 Likes

I just failedā€¦ pray for me please

1 Like

Praying for you dude. Remember His mercies are new every morning

1 Like

@jslee132 beautiful songs brother. Check out
Loud harp - steady
Rivers & robots - shepard of my soul

1 Like

Iā€™ll check it out in a bit.
Check this video out, this is the saddest video iā€™ve ever seen https://youtu.be/Ab6OqQn-PLw oh how badly our king was treated. All glory be to him!

1 Like

I just completed 7 Days on this streak and thatā€™s the first time since a long time. Join you all in this battle has been very good for me, because see all of you standing up on the companions list is very motivational for me. Thank you, brothers! Pray for me, my next goal is 21 Days.

5 Likes

Hey Everyone, Iā€™m Christian. I need help to stop. My code is abf55b
Current steak - 17 days
Highest steak - 17 days
I want to sanctify myself to have a wonderful marriage, one day, in the presence of the Lord. I am 21 and I have fought against masturbation since 12/13 years.
Sorry, my first language isnā€™t English. Iā€™m Brazilian.:brazil:

2 Likes

@Kinhus I added you, my code is: 9f8cef
Honremos nossa pƔtria!

2 Likes

I add you too.
Sim, concerteza honraremos!

1 Like

Thank you man. I add you too
Hope we walking together.

1 Like

Finally fell brosā€¦ On the 16th dayā€¦ Wonā€™t binge though because i definately do feel like iā€™m making progress i just made a mistake. Back to day 0 but progress isnā€™t measured by days.

2 Likes

A large part of me wants to encourage you all.

There are going to be some days that are harder than others, some times when youā€™re so bored that all you can think about is falling.

I know my hardest struggle in the beginning was thinking ā€œIā€™m only up to 3 days, thatā€™s not much to loseā€.
Itā€™s not about how many times you fall or how much you struggle, itā€™s about how many times you get back up and say to this addiction ā€œyou donā€™t control meā€.

Right now you might be thinking ā€œwhatā€™s the pointā€ or ā€œwhy botherā€ we bother for our wives, our husbands, whether present or future. We also bother for the sake of our God who has faced every temptation and who loves us and is changing us to be more like Him.

5 Likes

Been going okay since new years eve. I donā€™t know how to change timer. Just got the app. Iā€™m a Catholic. Longest streak was 4months and Iā€™m hoping to beat it. Looking to have a highly competitive accountability companion.

8a7727

One step, one punch, one day at a time

2 Likes

@jslee132 @Sacred, if you need someone to talk to, weā€™re here for you brothers. ā€œHe who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it in youā€

2 Likes