Any Christians?

@jslee132 oh brother, you’re always motivating us, I feel sad for you… but I know you and @Sacred are gonna get up and get back to the fight. The war isn’t over yet! Go win it!

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/LuvfMDhTyMA

Sharing this song that’s been meaningful to me lately. Perfect prayer song at many points of our nofap journey

5 Likes

This song is perfect for this moment. Thank you

2 Likes

Sometimes I want to say something but I’m afraid because my English is very rusty. I’ll try, but sometimes I’ll use the translator. I can understand, but I can’t write rigth.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, this is my code 328ba2, I really want to share my streak so I can be faithful to myself, please add

1 Like

Added you DC. add me too: d8fd68

1 Like

Guys, I relapsed last night, from 105 back to 0, man it’s depressing to start again

It’s all good bro. Just try to get right back up. Don’t let this messup take you all the way back because you’ve already made so much progress.

Added you dc, here’s my code 9c971a

I would say you had give me a worthy example to follow, please stay strong and faithful in the next streak.

1 Like

Please add mine too. 4e9c71

1 Like

Thanks for the support guys, will continue to fight, now I’m once again reminded how hard it is to start again, the constant reminder of how I failed after trying so hard and that I got nothing much to lose, as I am back to day 1, but I know I must fight !

1 Like

@jslee132 i feel the shame, but am still fighting

1 Like

don’t despair, no matter how shaky you feel today. The war is winnable. With God’s help, you can resist. You can reclaim ground from the enemy and turn thorny fields into gardens. Jesus has pledged his help for every fight you face today. Will you trust him?

I read it from desiringgod.com and think to share it with you.

1 Like

Would like to join… my Code is 025033

After relapsing i was led astray for a couple days… But thank God now i see again how wonderful his presence is in my life.

4 Likes

I relapsed today and wasted a 13 days streak. It happened because I didn’t do my devotional three consecutive days. I had no time at the day and in the night, instead of read the Bible and pray for Jesus, I said: “tomorrow I’ll make it”. It made me weak and now I wasted a good streak. I was feeling like a could make 50 days, and now I know that I need military discipline on my daily devotional (Bible, prayer, worship+praise; about 1 hour). Pray for me brothers, and correct me if I said something wrong in English here.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. Hope your streak lasts longer this time. I’ll be here right by you.

1 Like

You’ve got this man. Keep relying on the Lord he knows all things and can do all things!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m new here. Would anyone like to add me? 30fee7