Any Christians?

Sorry @sinnerbutloved I’m new to the app and I’m just finding out how to use it and yes I was talking to you

Me too im new @Radio what is your sharing code?

My code is 9386dc @sinnerbutloved

1 Like

Sure! I am a Brazilian Christian, and we’ll be in this together! Count on me, and help me too! Let’s win this in purity and sanctification. My code 9f8cef

1 Like

@jslee132 I added you

1 Like

@brasileiro I added you. My code is 9386dc . Yeah we can win this fight when we strengthen each other

2 Likes

Great to see so many believers on the same journey. I started this thread not realising how many of us there were. This past couple of weeks have been a terrible few, many times of falling away. But I’ve renewed my commitment to nofap and by the grace of God we will do this together.

Sharing code:6eabe2

3 Likes

I already added @Radio and @arsenal_rules1 yesterday and now I added @jslee132 @20NZChristian @CaptainMan @Sacred Add me all of you too! My code is 9f8cef

4 Likes

Added you bro God bless. Let’s do this!

2 Likes

I add you @brasileiro @jslee132 God bless us all

1 Like

@sinnerbutloved I added you too! And now, let’s fight against our enemy!

I Added you: @AlienDrummer2 @stale @donkeykong @tom @aoliva @Colder @xsmoosh Add me: 9f8cef Let’s win together!

1 Like

I Added you:@Survivor @return2reality @jinojohnson619 @jmt32498 @NDEWIT1997 Add me: 9f8cef IF someone else is missing, add me and give me your code! Together we’re stronger!

1 Like

@brunodecamargo @novoluar Adicionei vocês, irmãos! Vamos nos ajudar, e venceremos em nome do nosso Senhor Jesus! Meu código:
9f8cef

1 Like

Oh i want to suggest, how if we have a group maybe line or telegram so we can ask for help and pray when those time comes.

2 Likes

Added you also. Thanks

2 Likes

Great idea brother. This app has many benefits. We can keep up with each other’s streaks. But with a group this big it would be easy for one of us to be lost in the shuffle and just fall away into sin without anyone noticing. Whereas other apps are better for groups and quick communication. So I’m willing to set up a group outside of this. What is best for you all, I only have WhatsApp at the moment, but I am willing to download something else like telegram or line if it is better… What does everyone think?

Amen. Thank you for the encouragement brother.

1 Like

Added you back bro! Lets do this!

2 Likes

I agree with you. I think a whatsapp group would work

1 Like