Any Christians?

I just downloaded the whatsapp

Great. What is your mobile number? @Radio

Okay. I am setting up a WhatsApp group guys. Make sure to download it. For those who have downloaded it, send me your mobile numbers so I can add you. (I am from the UK so make sure your mobile numbers include the international dialling code. E.g, since I am British you would have to add +44 at the beginning of the number to add me).

Blessings.

Iā€™m fail yesterday, so sad and please pray for me.

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry brother. Just get back up. The real fight is in renewing your purpose and conviction. If you or anyone else gives me your phone number and downloads WhatsApp. I can add you to our support group.

1 Like

hey, would it be helpful if i started a list of our companion numbers?

I can start, just copy and paste to create a list? if you want to join the listā€¦

Survivor e7c093

1 Like

Survivor e7c093
brasileiro (Brazil :brazil:) 9f8cef

1 Like

GBros in Christ, please add me :slight_smile: fd467d I am having hard times these days for some reason

2 Likes

Survivor e7c093
brasileiro (Brazil:brazil:) 9f8cef
Jslee132 a9bda8
Sinnerbutloved 0b2df1

1 Like

Thanks, God bless us

1 Like

Hi guys, if thereā€™s only one book to read for us Christians struggling with PMO, i highly recommend this one

We appreciate you brother. Thanks for the accountability. And well done on your streak. We will make it.

1 Like

Thank you! When I was younger, I have to assume that I gave up for a whileā€¦ I was like: ā€œI canā€™t do it anywayā€. Thatā€™s not me anymore. Iā€™ll never give up anymore, Iā€™ll keep going forward and God will bless me with the end of this curse. Day 0 now, but I will soon get back to where I was yesterday!

1 Like

Right by all of you brothers:praise God weā€™ve got eachother! God bless.

2 Likes

I am Christian, 24yo
Addict since 11 yo. Need help to quit
769d4e

4 Likes

Some good videos
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=21l-9IrDhAk

1 Like

Brother @jslee you can do it. God is with you. Try a cold shower, go for a longer jog, or better still, read the whole of Psalm 119 out loud. The fight is worth it. When the urges subside, you will be glad for having kept up the fight.

1 Like

Focus on Jesus. He is for us and when God is for us who can be against us?

1 Like

Almost fell there too. Praise God he pulled me out!

1 Like

Feeling vulnerable too this time

1 Like