Any body who wants a person to talk to and have a companion

my friends iam always active and iam here to help anyone who gets urges or is now enterig the world of no fap i can help u get the will power to continue just give me your code and il add you

2 Likes

Hey im new here i need some help on my problem

1 Like

f856a1 here is my code

1 Like

hey there
79b786 here

1 Like

Hey your on a 2 day streak iam proud of you i want you to know that this is the begining of building ur future successful self so keep up the good work and il always be watching u . And if you have any questions iam always here

1 Like

Hey hope this is the beginning of a bright fap free future for you iam always here when u have urges or u want someone to talk to iam always here and the comunity is here❤

whats your code…i will add you

8250ea here you go friend

Thanks…May God bless you for helping others in this journey.

1 Like

Thank u for your kindness hope we will kill this habbit together

For me Stress and Anxiety is the no.1 factor. Fapping releases so much tension and gives you a good night’s sleep if not anything… that’s why i haven’t been able to overcome it yet. yeah i know it’s a very poor strategy bit that’s it for now. But i really want to end this shithole habit once and for all.

1 Like

Am always like that but i talk to a close friend and have a couple of laughs then watch youtube (avoid sexual vids)and then i sleep try this strategy and reply back to me

1 Like

No one remembers the night he slept tight…

Indeed goood sir…

Guys im on a 2 day streak and have Been masturbathing for more than 3 years i want to stop this things i now feel that my peins now only get hard only when touching can you guys tell me is it Erectile dysfunction can i get better if i dont fap for 4 monts

2 Likes

Afcourse u will dude just stop and your body will realize that your giving it a break and just function properly and we are always here to provide help good luck

Please add me. I am feeling the urges. Pls add ASAP
Rusty922 23e8c4; days 5