Hey guys, I would be extremely thankful for your help! (but please read the topic first)
I started a long time ago with nofap (Guess something like 10months), I figured out many triggers and bad habits which lead me to relapse.
I accomplished a lot. From watching daily for 4 hours at least, I came down to once every 1 or 2 weeks for a max of 1 hour.
My problem is that I just can’t make it past the 2 weeks (or very rarely. I had some 35 day streaks but not too many).
What I already ruled out:
- I do enough sport
- I eat healthy / drink enough
- I’m busy enough but not too busy
- It’s not boredom that triggers me
- My cell phone is not in my room
- unfortunately I have to use my laptop all the time due to studying but I have K9 on it
I feel like my biggest problem is curiosity. I wanna discover everything (I guess that’s why I’m a studying to be a scientist )
In the moments I relapse I have thoughts like:
- I’m missing something in life because I can only have one girlfriend. But every girl would be different. How would other girls behave?
- Are there porn about this or that theme? is it even possible to make an erotic porn about this
- What if there are new trends in porn which I will miss? There is “knowledge” out there I don’t learn because I can’t search for it.
The to know that there is something to discover without me being able to is horrible.