Answers to the questions 🐅 Ask everything you wanted to know about celibacy

Hello everyone!

Last 2 weeks I tried to be as active as possible and help as many people as possible. I even managed a challenge, which was my dream to create for a long time and it looks successful.

I’m clean from the February of the last year, so I passed more than 500 days. I already wrote a post with some experience and tips, but this post wasn’t really popular. That’s why I decided to create a new topic, i think, my last topic, to help as many people as possible.

So you’re free to ask (or to answer previous questions if you have an answer).
I’ll try my best to answer them

4 Likes

What is the most important thing to avoid ?
Is it pixels or M or both or even edging, even thoughts or what? What is the minimum and maximum of these affairs? And if someone peeks should one immediately reset the timer or try to forgive himself and move on.

Thanks you for your questions. I will try to answer them one by one.

• What to avoid?

I believe that there’s no universal tips for everyone, such as “do cold showers”, “exercise everyday”, “do journaling stuff” and etc. They may work and may not work. That’s what you need to consider for finding the solution. But there’s some principles, ideas
There’s thought that we relapse because of our thoughts, edging or watching to the naked women. I believe that this isn’t correct. I live in a country where 80% of the women wear as open as possible, but I’m still clean as you see.
I believe that the problem is with the high blood pressure in the underneath and false belief system. I know that it might sound unscientific and etc, but that’s what i saw through my journey.
You masturbated a lot, so your body started to think that you need a lot of blood, sperm. But suddenly you stop doing it and your body is in the shocked position.

This guy wrote good summary on the topic of semen production: Book Summary- Why you should NEVER masturbate by David Baldwin - #3 by darshanp
I’m not sure that this is 100% scientific, but anyway check it

So you need to do everything to lift your blood to other areas of your body.
By myself I used to live without any trigger, bad thought, but then suddenly I used to relapse. Why? Because I sat whole day on my butt and had a high blood pressure.

Other problem: False belief system
For example, you believe that if you’ll see naked women - you’ll relapse 100%. What are the sources of this belief? Yeah, you can relapse after peeking, but you may also not relapse. I saw a lot of the examples, when guys are relapsing and to the question “why?”, they answering that there were no options, they’re “hot” and all of this thoughts.
Examine every belief you have and then you suddenly will examine your belief related to masturbating: “do I really need it?”, “does it gives me the satisfaction?”. Ask much questions as possible for finding the roots.

• Is it pixels or M or both or even edging, even thoughts or what?

I think I answered this question above. Solve this question by finding the roots of your belief.

• What is the minimum and maximum of these affairs?

Well if something bad, there’s no maximum and minimum here) There’s no maximum or minimum of eating the pork, isn’t it? :joy:
But I would advice you to not care too much on all of this. I used to be paranoic on this “oh no, i didn’t do cold showers today, i will relapse then”, “oh no, i looked to female, it’s peeking - reset your streak immediately”. Believe me, that’s not how it works :grin:

• And if someone peeks should one immediately reset the timer or try to forgive himself and move on?

Well, it depends on you.
For the first 30 days I believe that streaks(maybe edging streaks) may be important, but then you don’t need them at all, because you tend to think that the person who has more streak is greater than you. I have 1.5 years, but believe me, I’m not a superman :joy:, I still make a lot mistakes and there’s 100% people with streaks less than me, who has more success. Streaks are just a number. Don’t concentrate on them. If you’ll care about this numbers, you’ll relapse

@Nerbo , I hope I answered your questions

Why is it that every time I am out of likes :unamused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.