Anger Issues Because Of Addiction

Hello everyone, so I’ve always wanted to talk about the rage issues we face when we’re addicted to corn, and to be honest, I lost my cool pretty quickly. I’m not sure why I can’t stay calm, even if I occasionally lose my cool in front of my parents. In my mind, I know what I’m doing is utterly wrong, but my tongue can’t stop anyone with this type of problem or solutions.

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said, The strong man is not one who is good at wrestling, but the strong man is one who controls himself in a fit of rage

And I’m not sure what kind of man I am. I’ve always wanted to see the world, but I’m frightened to go anywhere.

6 Likes

Each one of us in his own self improvement journey. Be kind to yourself, and remember its a journey, time will show results and improvements. Set goals, and work toward them. See what’s stopping you from travelling. set a plan to finish your ongoing projects, or plan a break… Maybe treat yourself with a vocation if you achieve certain goal, to give you more motivation for your goals …

You can go volunteer at some places and get food and residential for the time being, its an option to see number of foreign countries and live an experience.

Good luck

5 Likes

My financial condition, is holding me back. Ever since I was a youngster, whenever my family traveled to different areas, I experienced motion sickness quickly. Perhaps this is one of the reasons that as I grew older, I began to dislike traveling by bus, train

2 Likes

I found that humility is the best way to avoid anger - when someone is doing something that is making you feel angry, think to yourself… Have I ever done something like this? Chances are, you have. ’

Also be aware that you are struggling with lust… There may be those who are struggling with it even worse, or who are suffering from it and not even struggling, and so you should view others as imperfect and not expect perfection from them, IMO…

Ever since I was a youngster, whenever my family traveled to different areas, I experienced motion sickness quickly. Perhaps this is one of the reasons that as I grew older, I began to dislike traveling by bus, train

Funny thing: I grew up in a typical American home with a lot of cars, where we got everywhere by car, etc., and never had any memories of motion sickness whatsoever, but when I started living in a different country where I rarely ever drove or rode in a car, I’ve started experiencing motion sickness when I am on car trips…

My theory is that your body will get used to car travel the more that you do it.

2 Likes

Man I got angry for no reason. I’m not sure when I developed this habit of becoming enraged for no specific cause. Overall, I improved, but I wanted to become a person who forgives rather than seeks revenge; right now, I am continually seeking revenge.

Others say this too, but my laziness and agony of not having friends stop me. I only have one person who is almost always busy with his business.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.