Ambitious One's diary - The Beginning

ooh :joy:
tv pe toh dekhte rehte weekends par
aur ha bohot sahi movie thi , maine jyada expect nahi kiya tha kynki itne saalo se bolly aise horror movies bana raha tha ki kya hi bole :face_vomiting: . But this one was legit amazing .

2 Likes

Dau 52

:arrow_right: Woke up - 6:00 am :white_check_mark: :
:arrow_right: Workout - 30 mins :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Morning meditation :x:
:arrow_right: Cold shower :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Study - 5 hrs :x:
:arrow_right: School work :x:
:arrow_right: Reading books :white_check_mark:
------------- Mindfulness
:arrow_right: Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: evening meditation :white_check_mark: :
:arrow_right: Daily math practice :white_check_mark: :
:arrow_right: No Daytime Nap :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Youtube detox :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Regular conversation with friends :x:

As I told , I had urges today so I went to watch a movie and all…
I returned just now , the movie was a majestic experience , hope they make something like this more .
I am feeling tired and clouded now , will do the evening meditation and then sit to study a lil bit . Hope I feel better tomorrow

1 Like

Oh I remember now I have also watched the first part :sweat_smile:, yaad hi nhi aa rha tha kaun si vaali hai yeh.

ooh acha :joy:
The first part with Akshay Kumar was legendary
This was amazing too but original is original :white_check_mark: nothing can beat

1 Like

This one doesn’t have akshay kumar?

I think this one is much better.

1 Like

no , they first went to him but he rejected to do a remake of such a masterpiece so they went for Kartik Aryan

1 Like

Its about time brother , the old one was classic horror comedy . The horror aspect in that one might not be that good as much it is in the sequel but comedy was nothing to be compared . The new one is more of modern adaptation than a remake

2 Likes

I was feelin depressed and worried about my future until just now I heard my father singing a devotional song and there was a line “Tu harta kyun hai , haaltaon ke aage . Jab hausla banke , hu main khada aage :heart_decoration: t:”

My father usually grabs mic and sings at night and entertains us . I was pretty stressed since morning , anyone could tell from my face so they could sense it too .
Soon he started singing motivational songs and I paid attention to them carefully , I am feeling good now .

2 Likes

Learnt today from Mindfulness that - thoughts will arise everytime , like heart will never stop beating , mind will never stop beating but being aware and staying in the moment your thoughts in is what builds control . Most of the uneasy thoughts arise when we are continuously thinking about any past experience or analysing about the future . If you stay in the present activity , thoughts get concentrated towards it . For ex:- when you are busy doing your favourite thing such as playing basketball or hockey or cricket or sketching , dancing , singing , even studying . Your mind will not get anywhere else it
does not have those thoughts which will hit when you are thinking about past or future , they get trapped and concentrated in the moment , all your focus is on the present

3 Likes

Damn that’s very nice bro :100:
My father never did such kind of thing lol, all he knows is the way of rage :joy:, though he does support me sometimes, but I have to convince him even then.

2 Likes

That’s love brother :blue_heart: , he is being strict to make you strong and to be able to stand alone :muscle: .
++ My father usually sings as it’s his hobby . Sometimes the lyrics are more powerful than any kind of motivation .

2 Likes

Dau 53

:arrow_right: Woke up - 6:00 am :white_check_mark: :
:arrow_right: Workout - 30 mins :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Morning meditation :white_check_mark: :
:arrow_right: Cold shower :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Study - 5 hrs :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: School work :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Reading books :x:
------------- Physcho Cybernetics
:arrow_right: Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: evening meditation :x:
:arrow_right: Daily math practice :white_check_mark: :
:arrow_right: No Daytime Nap :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Youtube detox :x:
:arrow_right: Regular conversation with friends :white_check_mark:

The day was great , I am starting to learn things settling into proper routine . I did a lot of self study today but couldnt do other work , I was going really great , studying without any distractions but when I just took rest , my brother called me and we kept talking till 8:30 until its was time for the dinner , now I’ll have dinner and go for sleep . Though I missed some important work to do but the conversation was worth it .

2 Likes

Just to say
Bhool Bhoolaya is a remake of Manichithrathaazhu Malayalam movie , It was India’s first psychological thriller .
@BlackMagic123 How is the part 2?
There is no pt 2 in Malayalam cause no one has the guts to make the pt 2 and in Malayalam it was a Psychological thriller than a comedy horror movie.
Was Bhool bhoolaya a fun movie than a horror movie? My northie friend said so

1 Like

Yeah we all know :joy: so this one was a remake of a remake

2 Likes

It’s great. First half is is more of comedy and second half is little bit horror.

1 Like

4 Likes

IMG_20220528_135851

4 Likes

Congrats. Keep it up!:medal_military::medal_military::medal_military:

3 Likes

Wooooooooh
U blew me up Maaaaaahn
Greatest Memer Ever

3 Likes