Amazing apps for workout plans and diet plans ,where you can communicate freely with people .very interesting apps ..change life and make nopmo successful

these are two best apps for any kind of workouts and plans and diet plans .and intresting is that there is a huge community of people ,and groups where you can communicate freely …these are free features…AMAZING APPS…

1 Like

Hey what are your personal workout and diet goals ?? Ive always been into fitness , mostly lifting .

hlw @emoro0220
ive started home workouts recently .
its my 9th day …
last week i started with following plan.
1- 30 sec jumping jack
2- 30 sec wall sit
3- 20 crunches
4- 20 squat
5- 15 lunges
…and now i added 5 squuats and 5 lunges and 30 sec plank to that plan this week …

but im very confused how to progress my workout …

which plan should i follow ,i dont know . im a begginer .i want to improve cardio and strength .by working on shoulder ,back legs and core…
…and i ve this darebee plan ,fitbit app plan ,adidas app plan …but dont know how to progress …

https://darebee.com/programs/60-days-of-cardio.html

…however i dont do lifting…

@emoro0220
ive no diet plans …
but i ve left junk food ,like fast foods and even a small packet of chips …for 2 months .ive not eaten pizza for 3 months …
but i eat 3 times a day normally at home …
there is no specific diet plan
.im not overweight

That’s awesome. Very good. Then I guess if your goal is not to lose weight then your tracking progress would be your workouts … if there are becoming easier Then you start adding volume… more sets or reps or exercises. Your body will become more tone so you can see that as your progress. For weightlifting I keep a hard copy hand written journal. You could do Something similar or are they on your phone

1 Like