AmanJain vs _TIGER vs Nep_12

Dekh liya ache se aur milega ase achi video to share karte raho Bhai ek din me ek asi video ki tablet chahiye @Nep_12 :sweat_smile: @AmanJain

2 Likes

Chalo mera kuch kaam toh aaya idharšŸ˜†

2 Likes

Haa @_TIGER and @Nep_12ā€¦har roz kuch na kuch dose toh zaruri hai.

3 Likes

One thing we can do is that whenever we find any special and touching message in the message boardā€¦then we will share it here without that personā€™s name or code coming in that pictureā€¦ Because then we will learn from other peopleā€™s experiences too.

Like thisā€¦

Try to watch YouTube without images with extensions on Kiwi Browser like Blur or unhook

1 Like

Hello Peasants

2 Likes

Check in
February 7šŸš©

1 Like

Check-in
Feb 7 :sunglasses::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Check in
Feb 7 :small_airplane::small_airplane::space_invader::space_invader:

1 Like

@_TIGER @AmanJain

Iā€™m very thankful to you to let me join. I feel great now. I feel driven to keep my streak. Last night before sleeping I had this urge and I took my phone to watch ā– ā– ā– ā–  but I put it down immediately and went to sleep again. Because I had this challenge in my mind.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s greatā€¦ Keep going with this challengeā€¦:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Check in
February 8šŸš©

2 Likes

Check in
Feb 8 :small_airplane::small_airplane::space_invader::space_invader:

(Had a wet dream, but itā€™s fine. Iā€™m actually feeling relieved :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Check-in
Feb 8 :sunglasses::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Be carefulā€¦This life is far far better than the dark past.

So relax and continue this journey.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend. But my dark past is behind Iā€™d say.

My streak before joining this challenge was 27 days. And I was confused whether I even relapsed or not.
Because I masturbated in a dreamy state, like it was sleepwalking. It was not my completely conscious state. It was semi conscious. I remember I was dreaming, and in my dream I was watching ā– ā– ā– ā– . But I also remember doing the action, so it was not wet dream.

I just decided to reset the streak and thankfully you guys had started the challenge so I requested you to let me join. My sexual urges were getting really high but I brought them under control.

After joining this challenge I feel even more driven to not relapse. I havenā€™t let a sexual thought linger in my mind. They entered my mind for sure, but I didnā€™t let them stay.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s greatā€¦@Nep_12 :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Check in
February 9šŸš©

2 Likes

Man who are these guys with 380 and 940 days streak? Are they still active? Is it their actual streak?

2 Likes