Am i healed? ... i really don't know

I state that Since 2018 I’ve been actively trying to recover from PMO, my highest streak was last year with 66 days.
Today is my 40th day of nofap, this time I feel my mindset has changed, let you understand… When I got to 66 day streak, every day all I could do was think about satisfy my sexual needs, I wanted to have sex badly, I couldn’t and so I masturbated.
Now I’m training, I’m studying and I’m occupying all the spaces of my day with precise routines, and for 30+ days now I didn’t have the slightest intention of masturbating or watching p0r*, yes, I have big urges, but I learned how to send them away or in any case to transform sexual energy into mental energy for study or physical energy for sport.
Has anyone ever recovered after 40 days?

The thing is, I really feel like things have changed in these 5 years of me trying to heal. I hit 30 days, 20, 50, several times , and my max 66 once, in all these streaks in 5 years my mindset was totally different, currently , thanks to the por* blocker installed , and other routines (cold showers, training, 7+ hours of sleep, goals, study etc…), So I really feel healed, but I red on internet that the medium period of total recovery is from 270 days - 720 days.

I really don’t know if is true in reality that I’m healed, but I know for sure that I’m leveling up, never ever do PMO again, I would rather die than commit impure acts of MASTURB**ION :fire:

3 Likes

That is the attitude. Never let your guard down by believing that you have recovered. We voluntarily decided to select no-fap, and since the conflict with the P*RN empire is a lifelong one, we shouldn’t allow them to rob us of our time, tranquility, or spirit. May our Lord grant healing to every warrior battling PMO.

2 Likes

I also give my heartfelt hopes for healing for everyone.

Yeah , the key is not to let your guard down, It’s a day by day work both physical and mental and of habits I think…

3 Likes

Yes bro, these are the signs that you are healing.
But remember, everyone gets benefits at different times.

Some may see benefits at day 90, some may not see benefits even after 120 days.
But most important aspect is to never stop doing it.

Because your don’t know how much your brain has been damaged. So one must focus on the journey rather than seeing benefits. If your journey is going good and smooth, benefits will follow you at the right time. :innocent:

1 Like

It depends on your time of addiction.
If you have been addicted for very long time then it may take time to recover accordingly.
Also, try to distinguish whether u are addicted to p0rn or masterbation.
Usually the urges we have makes us watch ■■■■ and consequently we mastebate to it and have an orgasm. To get over it, i have focused on first thing of PMO i.e. p0rn, i have read 02 books - eazy peazy and your brain on p0rn and it made me realise how disgusting p0rn is, no matter how much I am attracted towards it but whenever I remember the first time I watched a p0rn video i was filled with disgust. Today also I don’t forget to repeat how much I hate ■■■■. It’s not real, it makes u weak, it deviates u from success and does many more bad things.

1 Like

Not important how much time is passed from the last time, the important thing is to make Nofap and semen retention part of your identity, :fire::fire:

1 Like

I agree with you bro, first time I know about prn it was at 7 years old because in my condominium there was a friend of mine that at that time he was 12, so he introduced me to por, I didn’t have pc or something to navigate in internet at that time (2006 - 2007 roughly).

From that moment, for me, to see or imagine naked women it became my obsession, also I fantasized about my teachers, every woman, beautiful or not, young or old, I sexualised i really wanted have sex with all of them, without even considering the consequences.
At 11 I had first access to the internet and I started masturbat*** and prn, now I’m 23, over the years my fantasies have always gone deeper, the situation has really degenerated, I have seen everything on the sites, everything!! I know all the prn sites.
Now enough is enough, from 2018 as I said on this thread, I’m fighting trying Nofap and semen retention, now my mindset is totally changed, I REJECT ALL THE FORM OF NO NATURAL AND PERVERT SEX!! THIS IS IT

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.