Almost 950 days

I my goal is achieve day infinity. Never masturbate or watch ■■■■ again in my life and life a pure, sex-free life.

23 Likes

That’s crazy🤯 Keep going, even thousand days can’t stop you!

6 Likes

:open_mouth: Can I say that I adore you from deep within my heart :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Omg congratulations :fire::fire:Next up 1000 days​:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Crazy much respect for this achievement :muscle: plz share your secrets to this success.

1 Like

congrats bro
Keep moving forward
You have setted a new goal for all of us .
Don’t stop I will be joining you

Does anyone know if there’s going to be an expansion on the dayz passed 1000? Just curious about that.

i love you but I can’t learn it for you brother.

2 Likes

Thank you, read my previous forum posts for my secrets to my success.

Apparently the app keeps counting beyond 1000, I will know for certain in 5 1 days.

I look forward to seeing you join me beyond 1000 days.

3 Likes

1000 days will be easy, I will go beyond 1000 days to forever.

3 Likes

Best of luck
Do your best

1 Like

A small question, @paoolos , do you experience Nightfall ?
If it does happen,is it regular or anything?

Just curious.

2 Likes

Yes I do experience regular nightfall. It is a natural process to eliminate excess seminal fluids.

3 Likes

Very nice brother. Keep going and going. :blush:

I want to know how often you got nightfall during this journey ?
Do you do meditation and Yoga or any kind of exercise daily. Share your wisdom

2 Likes

I have nightfall every 2, 3,or 4 weeks. I do not meditate or practice yoga, but I do practice mindfulness. I also work towards learning and improving myself mentally, intellectually and physically. I do exercise my body and mind. If you read my other posts I have shared many of secrets.

I am also happy to answer direct messages to help people overcome their specific problems and find victory.

2 Likes

Nice to know about you. You can guide and inspire lots of Celibacy aspirants. Invite you to this private Facebook group where there are many Celibates who are following Celibacy from many years.
Please help others :blush:

I am celibate and know of Bramhacharya, but I do not practice official Bramhacharya. I practice my own form of celibacy.

Alright Brother. You are free not to choose the Bramhacharya. Tell me how can i connect with you?