After doing High Intensity Exercise, I became sick at evening. Please give your valuable advice for what to do for tommorow?

I became sick today because I performed High Intensity Exercise after a big gap of around of 2 weeks. What should I do for tomorrow? Should I continue Exercise or not?

3 Likes

Hey there! I suggest skipping tomorrow’s exercise because it’s been two weeks since your last workout, and you already made a mistake by doing a high-intensity workout. When you take a break from exercising, it’s important to start slowly again and let your body adjust before increasing the intensity. If you jump into intense workouts after a break, you can actually harm your body more. I used to make the same mistake myself. I thought I could do weighted squats every day, and I managed to do it for three days straight. But on the fourth day, my legs were completely worn out, my muscles were sore, and I had to take a week off from working out to fully recover. Remember, never push yourself too hard when you’re on a break. Instead, try a progressive overload approach. Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

1 Like

It also happens same

1 Like

You’re welcome

Just take it easy and let your body recover first. Whenever I skip exercising for a week or two, I make sure to start slowly again. I listen to my body and if it feels good, I continue. But if my body tells me it needs rest, I follow that signal to avoid injuries.

Once you become regular with your workouts, it won’t be a challenge anymore. In fact, you will find it easier to gradually increase the intensity and workload.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I realised the mistakes

1 Like

I am Glad to hear that.
Here’s a healthy tip for you: try splitting your workouts into PPL (Push, Pull, Legs). This means you focus on different body parts on different days and give each body part a healthy gap of 1 or 2 days to recover and grow. Take care, brother!

I am attaching one sample DUP of David Laid Workout.
Just use this as an example, set your own weights, don’t go for anything heavy.

1 Like

@LL667788 I’m thankful for your guidance

1 Like

Hey @ProgressMaker how are you? I hope things are going well for you.

1 Like

Oh yes! Now perfectly Going Well and you?

1 Like

Good to hear that :sparkles: and ya all good as well for me @ProgressMaker

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.