After 55 days, I failed 4 times

(Iam not a native speaker.)

Last 2 years… i have tried not to watch ■■■■. I watched it maybe 10 times in last 2 years.
My mind aimed to my relationship, my wife, my wedding and my target: to have children.
I think I am on a good road.

• How long have you been trying nofap?
    55 days

• Did something change during this time, which is relevant for your current problem?
    Maybe my relationship. I feel my wife is not too much ■■■■. I would like to have sex with girls from our gym. Sometimes I think one of them tries to flirt with me.

• What is the problem you need help with?
    ■■■■ is better, more passionate than my relationship.

• What did you already try?
    I will try to discuss it with my psychologist.

1 Like

Bro you should not think like this. Its dangerous for your marriage. My advice is quit p o r n and also change your gym too. Don’t go in Co gym where there are other females.

P o r n has destroyed our taste in women. Those women in p o r n and women in real life are different. No body is perfect. Once you quit p o r n for 4 to 5 months then you will start seeing your wife more beautiful. I know a few guys who told this experience.

Also, when a person gets married, all other women seem more hot than your wife , it’s natural and happens to everyone. So be thankful for what you have. Quit p o r n. Don’t destroy your life and marriage by unrealistic expectations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.