Advices to a 20 year old

People above the age of 20 can give advices!
Any kind of advices, whether it be work related or lifestyle related.
You can also talk about your regrets , things that you could’ve done or things that you could’ve avoided

6 Likes

I am eligible to give opinion but I am interested to know why age limit is put, there are certain 19 yr olds who have explored more than some of the lazy niggas who are 21.

Also, you can specify what exactly you want to know so that you only get information which is more fruitful to you.

I feel like writing a very big paragraph for this topic, but I can convey the crux in short sentences too.

Regret is not believing in myself at a tender age and also easily getting influenced by people around me. Things that I could have done, I guess I could have managed my time better in past, could have explored this world in a better way and spent more time with friends because now, I have to build a career so maybe I will have less friend time in coming 1-2 years. And I actually feel I lack some social skills because of it, but nevermind I am atleast not socially awkward.

As in things I could have avoided, I think PMO. It really destroyed a lot of my childhood.

7 Likes

My advice is this not fell in love now one cares your feelings and emotions end of that it’s hurt you and don’t wait for someone too long end of that it hurts you only . Not fell for words believe in action. Fell for someone which give u equal affert towards you and important towards you. Always protect your heart bez it’s important to your mental health or inner peace. Don’t fell anyone to easily. Always first priority is you . brother @nofapstar123

6 Likes

Who gave you the N word pass? :skull:

1 Like

Simple advice, go for the hard things that actually add value. Money is important, so make sacrifices and earn it, people will follow. Working on your own self is the best thing you can do in your 20s, in career, in health and for your family. Friends are good, but family is ABOVE.

4 Likes

Not against any age. I didn’t say only successful people can reply here, even lazy ■■■ people above age of 20 can reply here. Just wanted see the experiences

2 Likes

Since it’s not censored, I think @Taher sir gave me the pass.

3 Likes

“Life is a journey where the foundation of our thirties is laid in our twenties, and the groundwork of our twenties is forged during our teenage years. Tomorrow’s path is shaped by our present choices, yet our present circumstances are not fixed; they can be molded according to our aspirations. This transformative power is our greatest gift, hence why it’s aptly named the present.
As soon as time passes, you will realize that life is nothing more than a visit.”
— Binocular

5 Likes

I see man, but I can assure you one can only give advice when they themselves are trying things out, even tho their life isn’t together and set.

Most 20+ here are probably 21-23 yrs old and might not be successful in terms of money but lot of us are working hard.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree. Many could give advice even if they aren’t successful. A smoke addict giving advice to never start smoking is not wrong at all.

3 Likes

Did you really write this quote all by yourself??
You need to write a book, do podcasts and open a YouTube channel.

I had some ideas but because of studies I have left it till now. Also, I am bit afraid to show face so…

3 Likes

Nah right now I don’t have time. I am not having time to even play the piano. Ever since September school became extreme when it came to exams. Imagine passing at least two exams each and every single day (except the weekends of course) since the beginning of the year and going to school at 8 and sometimes coming back home at 6 p.m.
Point is, I rarely find time to do anything else besides studying.

What is the meaning of my life now? :joy: I hope it pays off in the future.

3 Likes

What grade you are in rn?

3 Likes

Don’t take advice from others.

4 Likes

Not totally. There are wise people out there who are more experienced than you. Your father is an example. However, I do agree that not everyone can give the advice you need. Some could even be misleading.

3 Likes

“Without me” is silent (JK)

Hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

12th grade maybe? I don’t know how you guys count it but it’s the before last year in high school.

1 Like

Looks like you are in 10th. How old are you 16?

1 Like

what is the point of all these exams? any particular course you’re preparing for?

1 Like

Just turned 17

1 Like