Advice for beginners

If you recently started doing nofap and are relapsing every 3 to 5 days, but don’t know why, the reason for this is because you are still new to nofap, you have just realized all the years and months wasted on PMO, like most people who start out in nofap, you are still in that mindset where you think nofap is a challenge where you need to reach 90 days, but when you’ve been doing nofap long enough you’ll soon learn that nofap is not actually a challenge to see how long you can abstain from PMO, you will start to see it as a new lifestyle, and chance to start a new life and become a better version of you, there will be times where you relapse, but every time you get back up your mind refreshes, and you develop a new mindset, you’ll realize that nofap isn’t just about keeping your hands off your dick, it’s about getting things done aswell, you will need to workout, meditate, and take cold showers these will help you overcome urges, there are many things that you will learn along the way while doing nofap, the important thing is to stay committed and then one day you will no longer be resorting to PMO, and you will be well on your way to becoming your better self, just don’t give up on nofap, because it will mean your addiction has won and many more years of your life will be wasted. When I first started nofap in September 2020, I was like most people here, I could hardly go more than 7 days, at my lowest point I fapping 2 to 3 times a day, I was stuck in a chaser effect cycle for nearly 3 months, I was relapsing every 3 to 5 days, but from that point I started to take nofap seriously, I learned so many things along the way and eventually my mindset changed, I no longer saw nofap as a challenge, I saw it as a way to change my life, become mature, and make a difference in my life and others lives, I am 30+ days free now, I am still an addict and I still get urges but they are normal, instead of turning to PMO, I use the urges as a source of energy and I transmute them, I work out I do chores, I do anything to keep me busy and keep me from doing PMO.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.