Addiction of masturbation

It’s been 4years , I am a masturbating machine
But i only masturbate while watching ■■■■ if i don’t have any internet connection I don’t feel like masturbate but having unlimited internet makes me think watching ■■■■ and masturbate
I can’t stay away from mobile or internet my whole life so how to overcome this addiction if any of you guys have solution help me please
I really want to quit this addiction

3 Likes

You have given your answer find it in your own post you will get it Inshaallah

2 Likes

I don’t understand please explain it

2 Likes

Your first post is your answer you just need to find it. If you can’t then tell me

1 Like

Bhai khu6 samaj nahi aaya
Bata do kisika ghar bas jayega

2 Likes

Please tell me brother

1 Like

The first thing is that close your internet and if you can’t hold your urges masturbate without ■■■■. Disconnect your wifi at your fixed time. Drink water till you feel an urge to pee or you feel not thirsty.

Go on with some little time challenges say “I will not use internet or watch filth for just 2 mins , 30 mins or 2 hours like that” but go on easy. Never go with overmotivated mind like i can do this days that days ,no! Don’t you do that otherwise you will fall like a stack of cards

2 Likes

If you are ready let’s go on abstinence for 10 mins without ■■■■ what do you say?

1 Like

Ok challenge accepted
What’s your story
Tell me something about you

Soon comes the emptiness and despair
Drinking salty water to quench the thirst will leave you thirstier

And who is this evil entity who supply salt water
To traveller in city

1 Like

You don’t need my story to go go with the techniques mate

All right
No personal question

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.