Accountability partner and challenger

Looking for challengers.
Anybody up for 3 days challenge till Sunday?

3 Likes

Challenge accepted @Rohitash

2 Likes

@Deep or any brothers up for challenge for 14 days till 30th April ?

2 Likes

@Rohitash my dear brother, let’s do this :crossed_swords::person_fencing:

3 Likes

@Forerunner my dear brother, long time…good to see you… let’s do this :raised_hands:

2 Likes

@Forerunner i can’t thank enough to you for coming at such a right time. I needed accountability partner companion so badly in my life… I was so good at controlling myself, my life, streaks, confidence, energy, joy everything but i relapsed somewhere in the month of September 2022 and i fell so badly that i couldn’t forgive myself and that’s when the falling time started and i kept on falling till today…damaged my health, my brain, my confidence everything due to this PMO addiction, i damaged so badly that i couldn’t even take stand for myself on few occasions, couldn’t speak up for myself on the most needed times, hate doing my job, keep eating craps and junk foods. The time is that now nobody wants to talk to me, everybody is ignoring me. I am all alone and quite everywhere, even at my work place.
I really want to get out of this pit of PMO and want to forgive myself for doing so much of pmo and abusing my body and brain and soul so much.
Please pray for me bro and may god forgive my sins, and give me one last chance to regain my life, my health, brain, soul, confidence and joy.
Just one last chance from God, that’s all I need to forgive myself for what i did to myself.
Please bro i need that helping hand to support :pray:

5 Likes

Ok let’s do it. I am in for the 14 days challenge
Current streak 69 days 8 hours

3 Likes

Very good @SattwikGhosh bro for joining, let’s do it for 14 days…ends on April 30th.

1 Like

Do we have to check in everyday?

1 Like

Can you share your companion code?

1 Like

As you wish brother. You can check-in whenever it’s convenient for you.
The important is to stay on this journey of self improvement.

2 Likes

Here you go brother:
i107b0

1 Like

@Rohitash I’m sorry to hear how painful things have been for you bhai. I know that dark place all too well.

It’s time to climb out of it brother. Reclaim our lives - our happiness, our peace, our self-appreciation and confidence. Forgive yourself for the past. We won’t be those people anymore.

May GOD forgive us, pardon us and have mercy on us. May He give us strength to overcome and succeed on the journey.

I am with you brother, keep going.

depositphotos_268240148-stock-photo-friends-helping-each-other-and

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Forerunner brother for being there. By God’s grace, we shall definitely overcome and succeed on this journey.

2 Likes

I want to join you in this journey @Rohitash

I just relapsed right now after a good streak. It will help me stay on the track again.

2 Likes

Ok brother. Let’s get to a bigger streak and simultaneously a better version of ourselves

2 Likes

We are happy to have you on this journey @Amitroghates

There is a learning in every fall, let’s learn from it and believe we can make it.

Share your companion code bro.

2 Likes

We can, we will bro.
Let’s become the best version of ourselves with longer streaks.
1st target streak till April 30th, we are almost there, let’s keep going stronger

2 Likes

m22mve - is my companion code

2 Likes

2 Days completed.
12 more days to go.
Believe and achieve. Keep going brothers

3 Likes